Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

How to bring back my wife?

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

How to bring back my wife?

Unread postby oSun » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm

My wife left me.
It's all because of my hobbies...
What to do now?

oSun

Re: How to bring back my wife?

Unread postby forumhealth » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am

What are you hobbies? Try to dedicate part of Your time to her and her hobbies. If you dont even know what are these, you need to discover it first..

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:55 am

Hi not sure what the image was, or if it was a joke, but if your serious, you need to be someone she would want to be with, when she looks at you she has to see a happy person, not a pathetic soul, so fake it until its you

Taajsgpm

Unread postby rolly34 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:25 pm

I think you had enough bad hobbies as your wife is leave you. and now to bring her back simply change your habbits.

rolly34

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:50 am

do you consider to go back to the days how she fell in love with you. you know what i mean.

DrewBlack

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Well maybe put into consideration what your hobbies are, if they are healthy for you and your relationship, and if they include your wife.
If your hobbies are healthy and considerate for all, then maybe you two are better separate or she needs to learn to respect that. Which also means, there might be another underlying reason for why she really left you.
Buttttt if you were being an inconsiderate blind douchebag for too long drowning yourself in bad habits......that miiiiiiight be your own fault. Change your perspective and see if anything is possible in the future.
Good Luck.

jeanrose770

Unread postby axery » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 am

What is that habit? I think it's not a healthy habit that's why she left you. You should stop that habit and talk to her that you're ready for a change

axery

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:03 am

What do you want more your hobbies or her ? simple choice. If you can t live without the hobbies, shes gone and vice a verca , nomore problemas

Taajsgpm

Return to Depression