Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Relationships Ending a Relationship

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Post Depression

Ending a Relationship Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Ending a Relationship Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Post Depression

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm

In wake of my resent disvorce, I feels the urge to bring to your attention how happy I am to be free!
This was my second marriage and, by far my last. If you reads my profile and see my back ground; then you will see that I am a man of age and I have experienced a lot in life. If you read my past topics, then you can see the kind of man that I once was. I am writing this topic to let my friends and all who are on this board know that I am not that kind of person anymore! I am a happy man who have become a christian and I am happy as I can be! As far as me being single now, I wouldn't have it no other way! I've been married twice, both times to younger, money hungry women, and they both ended in divorce because of infertility on their parts. I just wants to be happy the remaining days that the good Lord let me live on this earth! he has blessed me with great wealth and I pray that He forgives me of all the sins that I have done in the past!
Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners in whom I am chief!
Thank you guys for reading my topic and I will be on this board as long as I can to give good advices to those who seeks them.
That's about all I have to say!!!!

HealthForum

Return to Ending a Relationship