Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Penis

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Swollen penis shaft after masturbation

Penis Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Penis Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Swollen penis shaft after masturbation

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi all,

Last night I had a really long session and it was the second time that day. In retrospect, I was quite hard on the old fella but I have been before and heven't had this happen to me!

When I woke up this morning (6 hours later), I discovered that my penis had swollen greatly just under the helmet. It kind of looks like its ballooned around it, to put it crudely. It's slightly more swollen on the right side thatn the left (I'm right handed).

When I urinated this morning, I didn't have reat difficulty but my urine flow has been affected. It is not sore, but when I try to pull my foreskin back, it immediately reverts back as the sewlling forces it to.

I didn't use lube and my hands are always clean before I do have a session. It was kind of long though - 3/4 hours.

As I say, I've been harsher to it before and it hasn't swollen. But I suppose this is not long afterwards and I'm expecting the reply to be to leave it alone for 1 or 2 days, but I just want to clarify it with you all.

Help would be much appeciated.

Cheers.

HealthForum

Re: Swollen penis shaft after masturbation

Unread postby joshuaty2010 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 am

A word of caution for every masturbating man young and old, avoid rapid doing the deed on slippery surfaces. You don’t want to be the guy who has lost control and has a shiner to show for it.

joshuaty2010

Unread postby Mark Holland » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

Hello !!!

Nice to meet you. I am new one here. It is very interesting topic in this community.

Thanks and Regards.
Trust Haddin

Mark Holland

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm

:clap You ve got to take it easy , slow and steady wins the race, no need to beat yourself up,you will get it done and be able to do it again tomorrow

Taajsgpm

Return to Penis