Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Brain and Head Injuries

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Head Injury with Dizziness

Brain and Head Injuries Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Brain and Head Injuries Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Head Injury with Dizziness

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 pm

I am a pro wrestler. I was recently wrestling and accidentally face planted a move. When this happened my neck was stiff for a few days and that was it. A few days later i started getting disoriented and dizzy in normal situations such as sitting up or getting out of bed. I have never had these problems. It has been two months since this has happened and i still have the same dizziness. When i say i have it i mean i feel it at least once an hour. While it hasnt affected my vision or brain (that i know of. I dont have headaches or migraines either, however I am tired of it and i want to know if anybody knows anything i can do about this. I am worried about this getting worse.

HealthForum

Re: Head Injury with Dizziness

Unread postby fortis123 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 am

It's occur when a head injury causes fluid to leak from the inner ear into the middle ear. Although there are several tests that can be done to aid in the diagnosis of PLF, none of them are capable of verifying the condition.

fortis123

Unread postby Jenie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks a lot for sharing such an amazing post! I enjoy this thread. :Blush

Jenie

Unread postby mack551 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Piracetam has a positive effect on the brains Corpus Callosum. take proper medicine and proper rest

mack551

Unread postby birain » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 pm

It has been two months since this has happened and i still have the same dizziness. When i say i have it i mean i feel it at least once an hour. While it hasnt affected my vision or brain (that i know of. I dont have headaches or migraines either, however

birain

Return to Brain and Head Injuries