Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Relationships Single and Struggling

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Pushing 30, alone and bitter

Single and Struggling Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Single and Struggling Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Pushing 30, alone and bitter

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello,

Never thought I'd do this, but I hope you all don't mind me venting a bit. Bottom line - I am pushing 30 and never had a girlfriend. It's kinda funny, after all these years alone, I am not exactly pining for anyone, but I just can't feel a kick in the balls each time I see someone getting married or in a relationship.

One thought was always that I never had a "right place right time" moment with someone. A degree of bitterness happens when I hear how someone "met through a friend" or "met at work" and all, but not this guy. The world is moving on leaving me behind. I have no problem in the bar scene, but I really don't feel a connection when I meet someone there. I don't know, but I always thought there would be at least this one moment in my life that the stars would line up, but that crap is for the movies. There was only one girl that I was crazy for, but I didn't have the testicular fortitude to ask her out. She just got married. And I am posting on the internet.

I am not really looking for comfort, but I am looking for people in my circumstance so I know I am not the most pathetic person alive.

HealthForum

Return to Single and Struggling