Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Stop Smoking

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Quit smoking and live healthy life

Stop Smoking Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Stop Smoking Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. How to stop smoking, smoking risks.

Re: Quit smoking and live healthy life

Unread postby oliviamia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:31 pm

You really don't how good you will feel until you quit. After 40 years I quit and within a week my smell and taste were so much better. within 2 weeks I had about 50% more energy and wasn't huffing and puffing walking up the stairs. Be strong and quit those 400 toxic chemicals !

oliviamia

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:17 am

I did the same , got rid of the 400 chemicals, got 100% more energy and did it with my etick. Vaping is the wave of the future in my humble opinion, if anyone knows of any negative affects If you want to stop but enjoy the puffing aspect try e cigs my favorite is estick but there are tons just google e cigs or vaping and try it, you will save a ton , here's one link to get you started, good luck mates http://estick.com/what-is-an-estick/

Taajsgpm

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:18 am

The other nice thing about vaping or an estick is you can control your nicotine levels and ween at your own pace without all the carcinogens :)

Taajsgpm

Unread postby DrewBlack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:23 am

the title of the thread, is something smokers should do :)

i love the idea of this topic, nowadays, smoking is one of the major problems youth facing today.

DrewBlack

Unread postby Sankara Eye » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Quitting smoking is very necessary for living healthy life , because smoking can cause possibilities of cancer and oral disease so it is wise to quit smoking.

Sankara Eye

Previous

Return to Stop Smoking