Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Eating Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Tips for Slimming Your Face Effectively

Eating Disorders Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Eating Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Tips for Slimming Your Face Effectively

Unread postby JamesJason » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 am

There are many people who want to lose weight in your face because it looks a little chubby. Is your case? Want to know what you can do for slimming face without resorting to expensive treatments? Today I explain how you can do it.Let's see some tips which is shown that help that we would lose face.

Healthy Eating

One of the things that makes our face fattening and accumulate fat is little adequate food. When we consume foods that contain many chemicals, toxins, such as industrial meats, sausages and processed foods, all these substances accumulate in our body and in the form of body fat.When we have a liver poisoned toxins this is reflected in our face and is often one of the causes of that fattening our face. If you want to avoid that, eat more healthy foods such as plant foods and fruits of organic origin and avoids as much as you can the foods that contain chemicals.Read Joey Atlas Review joeyatlascamreview.com/

JamesJason

Re: Tips for Slimming Your Face Effectively

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Chewing gum helps I heard. Also doing facial exercises. Apart from these, I haven't heard anything for face only.

Shree1990

Return to Eating Disorders