Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Bile Duct Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Just diagnosed with chickenpox.....at 37!!!!

Bile Duct Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Bile Duct Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Just diagnosed with chickenpox.....at 37!!!!

Unread postby kick00 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Just been told I have chickenpox, and im a 37 year old male. Started 2 days ago with incredible flu feeling which floored me, then vanished as quickly as it came to be replaced by the spots! Itching and painful like hell!

Taking Neoclarityn which I have for my hayfever and paracetamol, oh, and red wine!! Seems to be helping slightly.

Any further advice? I understand chickenpox in adults can be serious, am keeping an eye open for any chest or breathing issues and any significant headaches or confusion... anything else I need to be weary of as an adult sufferer?

kick00

Re: Just diagnosed with chickenpox.....at 37!!!!

Unread postby HealthForum » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:05 pm

When i google, it is said to be a virus. I think a MMS can be effective for this kind of infection.
I have been taking it and i would certainly do it again if i have some viral issue.
http://www.quantumleap.is
Also i would guess you should make sure your immune system is as strong as it could be, maybe a healthy food with enough roughage and enough water may help give the body more power to fight. Google and follow the best practice of the doctor.

HealthForum

Return to Bile Duct Disorders