Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Skin

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Help for my skin!

Skin Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Skin Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Help for my skin!

Unread postby AalaMargaret » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 am

I have very dull skin tone. I want an even skin tone for my college party which is going to held on next month. I have heard about Lumnaskin that is it one of the best skin brighteners from my friends and some sites also. Can anyone help me to take a clear decision about this product? Thank you! here is the link for your reference.
http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/lumnaskin.htm

AalaMargaret

Re: Help for my skin!

Unread postby Elena Shephard » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 am

I too heard about this product and I found many positive reviews from their users. One of my closest friend is a part of this cream for a long time, she has a beautiful facial appearance and I'm too glad to know such positive treatment from any product.

Elena Shephard

Unread postby pryidevs » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 am

I never heard about this product before... But after read the posts I eager to know the reviews of this products and want to try it once.

pryidevs

Unread postby justinhaddin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 am

I have the same problem as yours. I also have tried many different products but nothing seemed to really work. Some products helped at first but after one,two months my skin could not get any better.I am still trying hard to find ways to clear my skin.

justinhaddin

Unread postby LelaManning » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 am

I think instead of all such products which you personal don't know anything you can go for home remedies for skin tone. It will take some time but will be very effective.

LelaManning

Return to Skin