Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Infertility struggle survivor

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Re: Infertility struggle survivor

Unread postby coraline » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 am

Hi Momsie
sorry for that complicated labor, I can't even imagine your feelings when you was told that hysterectomy was needed. I didn't have such things, but after my mother delivered me she also underwent this procedure. I remember she told me she couldn't make a brother or a sister for me. I didn't understand at the moment.
fortunately, modern medicine is able to solve this problem and gives the second chance to women without uterus. I love it. I'm so happy about your news.I wish your surrogate mother healthy pregnancy. Hope she is a good girl and follows doctor's recommendations. btw, are you keeping in touch with her?

coraline

Unread postby christine2000 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

what an inspiration, i have had the same struggle though mine is genetic. i seemed unable to conceive in the 6 years of marriage. my hubby has been with me through the trials and our doc advised we try surrogacy or we try the drug intensive IVF.
we opted for the latter. now the hard p[art began, the clinic. we found out that most countries do not allow the process. we looked at India, Russia and finally found Ukraine to be an ideal place. one clinic that we liked was biotexcom in Kiev. we are in the process of arranging for the visit.
as the clinic review suggest, they look great. the pick up and accommodation, the database and the quality of staff. looking forward to be there already. lets keep posted.

christine2000

Unread postby sofiawest795 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 am

I understand your suffering. I have been out there. I faced those fears and disappoints. It's an emotional suffering but you can get over it by taking some medical tests.

sofiawest795

Unread postby divyalal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Advice to go for surrogacy. This clinic in Ukraine assures with 100% success rate and has very positive recommendations by the patients.

divyalal

Unread postby divyalal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:49 pm

I am 30 and have PCOS. I think I've always had it as my periods have always been very few and far between. I fell pregnant with my son 5 years ago and didn't realise I was pregnant until 20 weeks as I was used to having no periods. Anyway, i have been actively trying for baby number 2 for 18 month. Well, as much as possible without periods/ovulation! I was only officially diagnosed in November after blood tests and a scan. I have been on Metformin since and have not had any sign of periods coming back or any signs of ovulation. The last four days my boobs have been so so sore. I can't remember ever having breast tenderness this bad. I took a digi pregnancy test tonight and it was negative. I am hoping the soreness means I am going to have a period or have ovulated? Has anyone gone through a similar thing? Has Metformin alone worked for anyone?

divyalal

Unread postby Arose » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 am

davidson wrote:hi, welcome to this forum.
I’m a new member of it as well as you. I know what are you talking about. The infertility is a hard issue for every woman.
We faced it many years ago after my failed attempts of conceiving. It's unbelievable but I forgot what is to be a woman. I felt my misery and helpless, I couldn't accept my disease. My world has crashed and I didn't see other people around me.
It seems like you are positive about starting point of your journey, so I wish you good luck with it

Hi,
Welcome and feel at home. In fact, you are at the right place. We welcome visitors, and we are eager to listen to your story and offer you the necessary advice. On the other hand, I am sorry that you lost your uterus due to medical conditions. But I am happy that you have a son and that you still have your ovaries.
Well, don’t worry, during this time and era, everything is possible. You have a chance to increase the number of the members of your family as much as you want. Surrogacy has not only given women hope, but it has restored the family institution. Gone are the days when infertile men and women had to lead a childless life. As long as you have the ovaries, you can be stimulated to produce a mature egg which will be fertilized using your husband’s sperm and implanted in the womb of a surrogate mother. She will carry the baby until she delivers. Depending on the terms of your contract, the new-born baby will then be delivered to you, and you will become a happy biological mother and father of the baby.

Arose

Unread postby Rita » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi, there. Being infertile is really painful. I spent so many years ttc, but with no result. I was so frustrated when I found out that I’m infertile. That’s why I completely understand you, dear. I’m in the same boat with you. We have chosen the same solution as you did. We are also going through surrogacy at the moment. I read a lot of infertility forums. I also visited a lot of reproduction centers to figure out all the details. As a result we have chosen a great clinic in Ukraine to give birth to our baby. The embryo was transferred successfully. So, our surrogate is also pregnant. Congratulations to both of us!
I’m really glad that medicine is so developed nowadays. All couples should be blessed with kids. You are so lucky to give birth once. I wish I could get pregnant on my own. I always dreamed to give birth to 3 kids. As for me kids make our lives more amazing.
I visit our surrogate twice a month. To say truth, I was so scared to see her for the first time. I just couldn’t believe that an outside woman would carry my baby. But I understood that it was our only chance to become parents. I tried to calm down and now I visit her with a great pleasure. I enjoy watching her big stomach. It is getting bigger and bigger from day to day. Can’t wait to see our little cute baby.
I really wish you good luck on your way, dear. Hope both you and your baby are fine. Stay positive!

Rita

Previous

Return to Infertility