Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Panic Attacks

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Night Time Anxiety (???)

Panic Attacks Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Panic Attacks Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Night Time Anxiety (???)

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 pm

i've been waking up an hour or so after I go to bed at night and I feel very weird. My mind is telling me to get up and panic and pace around the house looking out windows or get up and watch tv or read a book or magazine and i'm so tired I just want to sleep. Sometimes I feel like i'm 3 different people all shouting stuff out. This is happening either every night or at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am so tired and I need sleep. I fall asleep in the chair or on the couch and i'm fine until I go to bed. I almost dread going to bed. When I do sleep I have weird hidious dreams that make no sense at all. I try and stay in bed but I get dizzy feeling so I jump up and pace around the house or watch tv for an hour and then I go back to bed and sleep until it's time to get up. Can this be from perimenapause or just plain anxiety? My health is good and I can't take any medicine cause that makes me freak out worse. During the day time I am fine. What is happening to me? Thank you.

HealthForum

Re: Night Time Anxiety (???)

Unread postby LavernMiler » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 am

Basically as capital as authoritative sure you have time for you. whenever administration out of control anxiety is to absolutely get to accept all about anxiety.My night time action was exercise, absorb in the bath, again either a dvd or a relaxation tape to help me get off to sleep.

LavernMiler

Unread postby herriscamm » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I have weird hidious dreams that make no sense at all. I try and stay in bed but I get dizzy feeling so I jump up and pace around the house or watch tv for an hour and then I go back to bed and sleep until it's time to get up.

herriscamm

Unread postby sofiabrun » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:21 pm

I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to work with the council on it before. I got to manage those feelings from time to time. Sometimes I had been working my ass off so I was that exhausted to fall asleep immediately.
The panic attacks are caused by the stress. A lot stress at once. In my case it was studis, work, friendship, dozens of family issues, loneliness. I had the panic attack at the beginning of the week. Then, I could not fall asleep for a couple of days. I felt this ‘extra’ energy in my arms & legs. This energy did not let me fall asleep or even stay in bed. So, in the morning I went to work… My body wasn’t tired, but my mind was completely exhausted. So, I ended up crying all the time and reacting weird to all of the people around. I do not want any help at that point. I know everything what the council would say. It’s bullshit. Anti-anxiety pills are making it worse, trust me. I have no clue how to help you. You should be just strong enough to get through this. But believe me, that is the feeling that will never leave you throughout the whole life.

sofiabrun

Return to Panic Attacks