Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Hair Loss, Hair Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Hair loss, burning in stomach

Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Re: Hair loss, burning in stomach

Unread postby completehealthnews » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:56 am

Egg,olive oil,Aloe Vera,are the some of the remedies for hair loss.Eat lot of fruits,vegetables,herbs and etc.

completehealthnews

Unread postby ruhisharma » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:00 am

Hair loss is based on number of causes. stomach problem is one f the biggest reason of hair loss. You can get doctor advise about your stomach pain.

ruhisharma

Unread postby ravinder » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Excessive heat, oily food, junk food, unhygienic and unhealthy diet results in hair fall, hair loss problems which further results in skin diseases and other health problems. Stomach burning can only be resolved via drinking lot of water, taking cold things in food. It will also help to curb hair loss.

ravinder

Unread postby ravinder » Wed May 03, 2017 7:25 am

Due to an empty stomach, you are facing the problem of acid. But, as you told above that you use hair color or dye occasionally affects hairs also. Due to overweight, the body face many challenges and same thing happening with you. You should consult with a hair transplant surgeon for the hair-related issue. But, before consulting with them you should also know everything about hair transplant so that there will be no doubt for you when you go for any surgery.

ravinder

Unread postby maryparrish » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:29 pm

I have the same issue. I am 21-year-old, and I am experiencing the hair loss. My boyfriend is just crazy about it. He always tells me that my hair is disappearing. Something like ‘ I does not want to date a bald girl’. It is embarrassing. It seems like he means it as a joke but I know he does not. He always tell me how bad my diet is and that I am throwing up a lot (a couple of times a week). I am lost and have no idea what to do. I really love him and want to please him all the time. But isn’t he such an asshole? Instead of supporting me, he is putting me down. So much pressure from him. Does the appearance really matter that much? I mean, I am not bald at the end. I used to have a better hair before I dies them - it’s true. Should I break up with him or what can I do??

maryparrish

Previous

Return to Hair Loss, Hair Disorders