Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Headache and Migraines

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Clicking In Head (what Is It, What Should I Do?)

Headache and Migraines Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Headache and Migraines Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Clicking In Head (what Is It, What Should I Do?)

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 am

Hi. I'm looking for somebody with some expert, professional knowledge about symtoms affecting the head. The past day or two I have noticed a strange sensation in my head. It is a light clicking that I can hear internally and feel, located slightly to the right of the center of the top of my head. The only time I really notice it is when i'm walking; it clicks with each upward motion in my gait. I can also feel it if I just bob my head up and down. The click doesn't hurt, but it is annoying and has me slightly worried. I had a headache in the same spot a few days ago, but i'm pretty sure it was just from a hangover. But still, it could be connected and the thought of a stroke or blood clot or tumor scares me so much. If anybody has any information as to what this strange click might be, please reply! Please!

HealthForum

Re: Clicking In Head (what Is It, What Should I Do?)

Unread postby momnikki » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 pm

I had migraines since I was a child, as long as I can remember. It becomes even worse at work. During almost a year that I did not work, I had the migrene only two times. So I'm taking care of my health now. I could not go for work, but constantly ran around to puke. None of the relatives are more tormented by this and there was no such thing in the family. Well, except that my sister is constantly barking, but she has a toxicosis. And I have, in addition to nausea, the feeling that a red-hot rod has run into the eye. I have never experienced such a terrible pain. It can start from anything - from smell, noise, light, hunger, even just like that.

momnikki

Return to Headache and Migraines