Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Miscarriage and Stillbirth

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Miscarried 3 times

Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Miscarried 3 times

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I have miscarried 3 times in the last year and I am now five weeks pregnant. I have an a scan, which showed my uterous was thickened, a cyst which is normal, and a sac. it was too early to see anything else. I have a nother scan in two weeks,.

has anyone had a normal pregnancy after three miscarriages.

i feel so down and worried that i am never going to go full term.

HealthForum

Re: Miscarried 3 times

Unread postby kelly_K » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Infertility is a very critical problem of every woman. There are almost every 1 woman in 10,000 women all over the world facing this horrible problem in their life. I am here to provide information regarding miscarriage. I also faced this critical problem in my life. Those days of my life were of deep depression and stress. I don’t want to come back in this situation at any cost. Me and my husband tried many methods but all went vein. I want to give thanx to my husband to understand my problem and he was the only one who helped me to struggle with miscarriage. We then finally defeated miscarriage with advanced Medical Research treatment. We consulted a popular gynecologist of Biotexcom from Ukraine to find some effective treatment and solutions of miscarriage. You won’t believe the gynecologist I found there provided me all relevant information and helped me defeat miscarriages. I am finally 8 months pregnant and my date of delivery is also arriving soon.
You too can defeat the miscarriage problem. I can understand the pain you are going through but you have to stay strong. This problem can be cured with easy and effective way. You too can find out the best cure for your problem. Remember that it is very necessary to consume rich iron food that boosts your hemoglobin level in the body. You can start with early morning walk and exercise. You should not only boost your immunity but also balance your body and mind equally to make yourself ready for natural conceiving procedure. All this will, give you the maximum benefit. It is medically proved that you can defect infertility with healthy life style in a professional way. I hope my reply and tips suggested helps you in conceiving naturally.

kelly_K

Return to Miscarriage and Stillbirth