Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Fertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

what are the reasons for IVF?

Fertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Fertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

what are the reasons for IVF?

Unread postby monica2012 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 am

Individuals the world over have diverse reasons to resorting to IVF. For instance, while the operation will involve egg extraction from the couple, some do it because of the type of relationship they are in.
According to this theory, the Biotexcon clinic strives to avail a working database for such clients to help with getting fresh eggs when needed. Some people who are sick or with terminal diseases can also have solace in IVF or surrogacy.
The operation is gaining momentum because of the various infertility needs.One research has placed the statistics of babies born from IVF at around 50. If you visit Ukraine, you will see the number of coupes visiting to be more than what statistics have.

monica2012

Re: what are the reasons for IVF?

Unread postby Lookatmenow » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:10 am

I don't get much of the post but... That place is neat! Like I don't know whether have you been at Biotexcom... I have been twice there. I feel like home there. That place has given me so much. But then again I don't get what you point is here? Honestly, I am confused... Have you made prior posts or something. Stuff that I haven't seen, maybe? Cuz' otherwise I don't know. Could you reply to me? Or maybe do an other post! Just try to be clearer. Anyway, I wish you well!

Lookatmenow

Return to Fertility