Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Vegetables & Fruit to help heal the Liver

Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
VitoLiv

Vegetables & Fruit to help heal the Liver

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am

Hi,

My name is Matthew. I'm a 25 year-old man that has healed both his Mother and Father of the Hepatitis-C virus using many different Vegetables and Fruit said to beneficial for the Liver and the body in general. I also healed my Father of Bleeding Ulcers as well using Green Cabbage juice(A cure which is known by some Doctors). The methods and information I used as a guide are outlined below.

This information is not entirely complete... as there are no professional medical studies proving it to be able to heal anyone of Hepatitis-C. I could only hope that this message will encourage study of the methods below to fight Hepatitis-C... instead of being deleted and cast aside... Everyone should seek their Doctor's advice before juicing Vegetables and Fruit. It is important to seek professional help before considering juicing Vegetables and Fruit because certain medications can react with Vegetables and Fruit. My Father was using Tylenol for pain of the bleeding ulcers and Ibuprofen(anti-inflammatory) occasionally for headaches. My Mother wasn't on any medications. Some diseases, illnesses may also require limited consumption of specific Fruits and Vegetables as well, so again, it is important to seek the advice of your Doctor.

I encourage the use of organic produce without pesticides... My parents rarely had organic vegetables and fruit from the grocery store... due to the fact that it is a bit more expensive... We have a Garden as well, which is a great source because you know clean water was used to grow the plants, the soil is good, etc. It is also very important to wash vegetables and fruit very well before juicing.

How in God's name do I think that vegetables are the reason for my Dad(Derek J. Chin), and Mom, Diana Chin being cured? Well, not everyone knows of the powerful healing properties of vegetables and fruit and other easily attainable foods/plants. Maybe not everyone here knows that Vegetables and Fruit help to create natural "Interferons" to fight viruses... for example.

Red Beets have been known for hundreds if not thousands of years to be beneficial for the Liver. Carrots are also good for the Liver. The Liver can be healed gently by a myriad of plants used to help it re-build and re-form. Some studies say that even after 75% of the Liver has been removed... it can grow back to full form in a very short time.

"Beets are used naturopathically to cleanse and support the liver."

I used a juice machine to blend combinations of healing plants to give to my Mother and Father everyday for months at a time. Often adding things like Half of a big Green Cabbage, 2 stalks of Celery, Handful of Parsley, 1 Green Apple, 1/2 Red Beet, 1 clove Garlic, 1-inch slice Ginger Root. At the time I was doing this my Dad also had bleeding ulcers which were cured by the Green Cabbage juice(All Doctors know about the Green Cabbage/Ulcer cure.)

I'm a 3D Graphics artist that works in the Film/Gaming industry, and I just feel like sharing some info for those interested on this website for no reason in particular. Just to share information others may not have. You could say that it is driving me crazy not to tell anybody...

I was around 18 years old when I made the decision to find a way to heal my parents, starting with my Father because he was in worse condition. After a couple of years trying to find answers reading everything I could find on the subject of healing... I began to find them. I'll share what I've found and applied, with you here.

The reason for juicing was simply because it was the easiest way to get my Dad the stuff he needed from the vegetables that I was researching... Trying to get him to eat 2-3 platefuls of fresh veggies everyday was too difficult.

I'll start with listing some vegetables(along with some information with links about them) that I juiced daily and gave to my Dad to drink.

(Large Handful)Parsley:

"LiverIn the Manual of Pharmacology, physicians claimed that parsley is very effective in remedying liver disease. It enriches the liver and nourishes the blood. Parsley helps reduce liver congestion, clearing toxins and aiding rejuvenation. Stamina loss and low resistance to infection, point to a sluggish liver. This can manifest itself in blood deficiencies, fatigue, a pale complexion and poor nails, dizzy spells, anaemia and mineral depletion. In women, parsley improves oestrogen and nourishes and restores the blood of the uterus. Conditions like delayed menstruation, PMS, and the menopause (dry skin, irritability, depression and hair loss) can often improve."

From the May 2007 Idaho Observer:
"Carrot juice as nutritional support"

"Carrot juice is the richest source of vitamin A that the body can assimilate. It also contains an ample supply of vitamins B, C, D, E, G, and K. Carrots are an aid to digestion, promote a healthy appetite and are recommended to nursing mothers to improve the quantity and quality of their milk. Carrot juice is a specific for calcifying poor teeth and can correct faulty circulation.

In the treatment of disease it is important to alkalinize the body and carrot juice has been demonstrated to rapidly achieve this objective through cleansing of the liver and improving the quality of the blood. Carrot juice is very effective in correcting chronic infections such as tonsilitis, colitis and appendicitis. It has also been used in the treatment of anemia, blood poisoning, ulcers, rheumatism, acne and all forms of cancer."

"The recommended dose is one to six pints of fresh carrot juice daily. If the skin develops a yellow, "jaundiced" hue, this is due to the congealed bile breaking up to be eliminated. According to Dr. John R. Christopher, "Whenever the liver and gall bladder are in malfunction, and we drink carrot juice or other herbs to assist the organs to cleanse themselves, the yellow will show until the liver and gall bladder are cleaned out. As soon as this job is done the yellow fades away from the skin and the eyes, and a new, fresh, healthy complexion appears. Then drinking even more carrot juice will cause no further yellow tinge to the skin as long as the liver and gall bladder are in a good, healthy condition."

Antibodies & Interferons - Vitamin C

"VITAMIN C - THE MASTER NUTRIENT"

"2. Vitamin C Modulates Antibody Levels

Antibodies are one of the immune system's most direct lines of defence against infectious foreign substances "antigens". When the body is exposed to such an organism, or compound, clones of antibodies are produced against the antigen, which attack and destroy it. There are a variety of classes of antibody molecules, with corresponding different functions within the complex immune system. Levels of three of these classes of antibody molecules – IgA, IgG and IgM – have been found to increase with increased Vitamin C levels. As can be seen from Table 2, IgA, IgG and IgM are involved with the body's defences against bacteria and other microbes, viruses, foreign particles and pathogenic substances.

In a study conducted by Vallance of British subjects isolated for a year in Antarctica(217), it was found that antibodies IgG and IgM increased with increased Vitamin C intake. Similarly, in a placebo-controlled study conducted by Prinz and colleagues(171), it was found that 1 gm Vitamin C per day resulted in significant increases in serum levels of IgA, IgG and IgM. Similar correlations with Vitamin C and antibody levels have also been found in guinea pigs, which, like man, cannot synthesize their own Vitamin C, and must rely upon external sources for this vital nutrient."

"4. Vitamin C Modulates Interferon Synthesis

Interferons (there are as many as 20 different types) are proteins with antiviral activity, produced in cells which have been infected with virus, and also possibly in malignant cells. Interferon is being experimentally tested in treatment of different forms of cancer; however treatment with externally synthesized interferon rather than with the body's own naturally produced interferon, may have toxic side effects. Recent evidence confirms that increased Vitamin C intake results in increased interferon levels(208). Thus taking Vitamin C is a "natural" antiviral treatment (62)."

List of Vegetables and fruit with Vitamin C:

Artichoke
Asparagus
Avocado
Broccoli
Carrots
Cauliflower
Corn
Cucumber
Green Pepper
Kale
Lima Beans
Mushrooms
Onions
Peas
Potatoes
Spinach
Squash - summer
Squash - winter
Sweet potato

Kiwi
Strawberry
Orange
Blackberries
Cantaloupe
Watermelon
Tomatoes
Lime
Peach
Bananas
Apples
Lemon
Grapes

I juiced all of those things except Bananas, Squash, Sweet Potato, Mushrooms, Lima Beans, Avacado.

Fortunately, medicine is examining the role of antioxidants in outcomes of chronic HCV infection. In a recent study, 50 chronic HCV patients were treated orally for 20 weeks with glycyrrhizin, schisandra, silymarin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), lipoic acid, l-glutathione and alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) along with intravenous preparations given twice weekly of glycyrrhizin, vitamin C, l-glutathione, and B-complex. Patients were monitored for HCV viral load, liver enzymes (AST and ALT), and liver histology (whether the liver was fatty, fibrotic or healthy). The study concluded that the combination of antioxidants---oral and intravenous-induced a favorable response in 48 percent of patients without any adverse reactions. Normalization of liver enzymes, a decrease in viral load, and histologic improvements were noted including improvements in overall quality of life.

Previous to this study, several clinical trials evaluated the effect of certain antioxidants and glycyrrhizin in various combinations in the treatment of chronic HCV. These preparations are since known to have anti-inflammatory, antifibrotic and anti-TNF-alpha effects. As a result, some antioxidants were also suggested to be effective in patients who did not respond to treatment with interferon. In fact, in several studies, improved liver function tests, improved liver histology, and decreased viral load were reported. Moreover, no major side effects were noted.

Those two paragraphs above are a loaded with great information... Let's examine them closely, we can clearly see benefits were achieved here for chronic HCV patients in a clinical study... Would getting all of these chemicals from purely natural, fresh, living sources make them more active and work better? I think so. Intravenous fluids can be great for certain conditions, however, eating the plants/juicing daily while they are living as nature intended is more effective over the long run. We should all know that supplements in pill form are not as effective as the living plant it was derived from since it is dead and dried up, many chemicals/acids, etc., are no longer active in it.

So let's look at where we can get these chemicals used in this study from natural sources close to home:

"Glycyrrhizin": A natural source of Glycyrrhizin is in the Licorice Root/herb which would have to be taken in very small amounts.

"Schisandra": Comes from the Schisandra berry(found in China, although I'm sure there's something similar that could be used in place that is much more easily accessible and may work even better).

"Silymarin": Is a compound that is extracted from Milk Thistle.

"Ascorbic acid": (Vitamin C): is found in most fruits and vegetables.

"Lipoic acid": is found in all green leafy vegetables.

"Glutathione": Is formed in the body from eating Cruciferous vegetables.

"Alpha-tocopherol":(Vitamin E): Sources: Blackberries, Bananas, Apples, Kiwi, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Pine Nuts/Pignolias, Peanuts, Brazil Nuts.

"B-complex": Containing the 8 versions of Vitamin-B:

B-1: Thiamine: Watermelon, Peas, Avocado

B-2: Riboflavin: Avocado, Kiwi

B-3: Niacin: Peaches, Tomatoes, Kiwi, Bananas, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Avocado, Peas, Potatoes, Mushrooms, (Squash - winter), Corn, Artichoke, Asparagus, (Squash - summer), Lima Beans, Sweet potato, Kale, Broccoli, Carrots, Green Pepper.

B-5: Pantothenic acid: Oranges, Bananas, Avocado, Sweet potato, Potatoes, Corn, Lima Beans, Squash - winter, Artichoke, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots.

B-6: Pyridoxine: Bananas, Watermelon, Avocado, Peas, Potatoes, Carrots.

B-7: Biotin(AKA Vitamin H): Artichoke, Asparagus, Beetroot, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Green Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Lettuce, Onions, Apple, Apricot, Avacado, Banana, Blackberries, Cantaloup, Cherries, Black Grapes, etc.

B-9: Folate/Folic acid: Kiwi, Blackberries, Tomatoes, Orange, Strawberry, Bananas, Cantaloupe, Lima Beans, Asparagus, Avocado, Peas, Artichoke, Spinach, Squash - winter, Broccoli, Squash - summer, Corn, Sweet potato, Kale, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Green Pepper.

B-12: Is only available from fish, poultry, meat or dairy sources.

Here is a list of Vegetables and Fruit that are said to have "anti-viral" properties... I can tell you that I juiced every single one of these plants while trying to heal both of my parents of Hep-C except Artichoke and I rarely juiced Dandelion greens since it is more difficult to get access to fresh dandelion that have not been poisoned by pesticides, etc. That is all I'm telling you though... I'm not saying these will kill the Hep-C virus... but I used them to try to heal both my parents of Hep-C. Since they are both healed now... these so called anti-viral plants may be useful to fight the Hep-C virus?

I think it would be great to have a thread about plants that may help those suffering from Hep-C because as it stands right now, people only really know about a couple different plants... i.e. dandelion, milk thistle, green algae... in supplement form(reduced quality) and maybe a few others...

Broccoli
Broccoli contains twice the vitamin C of an orange
It has almost as much calcium as whole milk--and the calcium is better absorbed
It contains selenium, a mineral that has been found to have anti-cancer and anti-viral properties
Broccoli is a modest source of vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol vitamin E
It also has antioxidant properties

Onions
Onions are an excellent antioxidant, and they contain anti-allergy, antiviral and antihistamine properties.
Sulfur compounds in onions help to detoxify the body.
Onions aid in cellular repair.
Onions are a rich source of quercetin, a potent antioxidant.
To obtain the maximum nutritional benefits, onions should be eaten raw or lightly steamed.

Dandelion Greens (root has anti-viral properties)
Dandelion is beneficial to digestion and is an antiviral that may be useful in the treatment of AIDS and herpes
It may also be useful in treating jaundice, cirrhosis, edema due to high blood pressure, gout, eczema and acne
Dandelion is also used to treat and prevent breast and lung tumors and premenstrual bloating
Dandelion greens are high in vitamin A in the form of antioxidant carotenoid and vitamin C
They also contain calcium and potassium
Dandelion root contains inulin, which lowers blood sugar in diabetics

Kale
Kale eases lung congestion and is beneficial to the stomach, liver and immune system
It contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect the eyes from macular degeneration
It also contains indole-3-carbinol, which may protect against colon cancer
Kale is an excellent source of calcium, iron, vitamins A and C, and chlorophyll

BLUEBERRIES The ultimate immune-boosting food. Rich in anti-oxidants.

GARLIC Strengthens the heart and blood, and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also thought to help lower blood pressure. A key ingredient is allicin, which has cancer-fighting potential.

CRANBERRIES Best known for helping to prevent and treat urinary tract infections, especially cystitis, in women. They have both anti-fungal and antiviral properties.

GINGER Stimulates the immune system and circulation.

Plum. Antibacterial. Anti-viral. Laxative.

Pineapple. antibacterial. antiviral. anti-inflammatory. aids digestion

Apple. antibacterial. anti-inflammatory. antioxidant. antiviral. rich in soluble and insoluble fiber. the peel contains quercitin. lowers cholesterol. cancer prevention properties.

Strawberry. Antiviral, anti-cancer activity. Often eaten by people less likely to develop all types of cancer.

Red Grapes. antibacterial. antioxidant. Antiviral

Cauliflower. antioxidants. antiviral. lowers cholesterol. fiber. cancer prevention properties. especially for estrogen dependent breast cancers

Cabbage. antibacterial. antioxidant. antiviral. in the cabbage family. and bok choy are the best sources for cancer prevention properties

Artichoke

When juicing for my parents there was no way I was going to get them to eat the veggies and fruit daily, since they are big meat eaters... and we have always cooked relatively healthy meals anyway that usually included some cooked vegetables. I didn't feel that they needed to change their diet... as long as they were getting this extra boost of fresh nutrients, etc., everyday in addition to their regular diet, I figured it would help their livers to heal.

When juicing you are getting a very large amount of vegetables/fruit all at once that goes directly into your blood stream. It doesn't have to be digested first. To explain what I mean by large amounts, here's an example of the kind of juice I would make for my Mom & Dad:

2 Green Apples
8 Carrots
1/4 -1/2 Green Cabbage
1-2 Cloves of Garlic
Handful of Cranberries
3-4 Kale Leaves
1/2 inch slice of Ginger Root
3-4 Broccoli Tops
3-4 Cauliflower tops

I predicted my Mom would be cured of the Hepatitis-C virus by Vegetable and Fruit juicing in several months to a year. She is now healed a year later. How did I know? I knew because I had healed my Dad already. So if I were to use the same methods on Her I knew She would be healed, and I had a good idea of how long it may take.

Here's the prediction from last year:

"We didn't juice very much for my Mom yet. She is my next test subject Smile Dad was the first... Mom didn't want to be a 'test subject' at the time, She does now though. She was tested for Hep-C recently at the Schu Liver Clinic and came back with very good results as far as blood goes, etc, yet She still has the Hep-C virus. So when I heal my Mother and have the results showing that She once had it too... then it will be very hard to dispute. Several months to a year from now, She'll go into the clinic to get tested and the results will show that She is free of the Hepatitis-C virus."

HealthForum

Re: Vegetables & Fruit to help heal the Liver

Unread postby smethjain » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:41 am

Eating healthy food gives the many benefits in our human body. Vegetables and fruit are helpful to heal the liver. Berries, Broccoli, Carrot and Soy are the best for the heal the liver.

smethjain

Unread postby davidfitzgera » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 am

Apple and orange are best fruit to heal the liver. Apple is easily digestible. Orange juice cleanses the stomach and improve digestive system. Spinach is best because it reduce acidity.

davidfitzgera

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I had an Liver detoxication and we drinked natural apple juice before and also grape juice.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Jalay » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Also, those who care about their health should know that you can protect the liver with Essentiale Forte http://phospholipids.info/

Jalay

Return to Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C