Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Anxiety and Stress

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Maturing out of ADD ?

Anxiety and Stress Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Anxiety and Stress Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Maturing out of ADD ?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey,
So when I was in elementary I was diagnosed with ADD. I couldnt focus or pay attention. I would get really excited and nervous all the time really randomly. But mainly I just couldnt focus. I took medicine and what not, and I dont really remember if it helped or not. When I got older, I think in the 6th or 7th grade I didnt take medicine anymore. My doctors said that I matured so much that my ADD doesnt really affect me anymore. I mean, I'll drift off sometimes, but then I realize what happened and I'll re-focus myself. It really frustrates me though because it sounds like they falsly diagnosed me... but then again that might not be true. I truly dont know if I had it, and if I did is it really possible to "mature" out of it?
Gracie.

HealthForum

Re: Maturing out of ADD ?

Unread postby lexybam » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm

The truth is that it is possible to outgrow some ailments and diseases in the body. We have immune that can curtail us from the disease insurgence. My sister was also diagnosed DD when she was 13, but the surprise thing was that at 19, she does not have DD again even without taking any drug against it. The only thing I could remember was that she normally take natural foods.

lexybam

Unread postby HealthRoot » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 am

lexybam wrote:The truth is that it is possible to outgrow some ailments and diseases in the body. We have immune that can curtail us from the disease insurgence. My sister was also diagnosed DD when she was 13, but the surprise thing was that at 19, she does not have DD again even without taking any drug against it. The only thing I could remember was that she normally take natural foods.

yes dear, natural food is beneficial to our body. because in this food all vitamins are available.....

HealthRoot

Unread postby killerseams » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 am

"Addiction is a compulsive, uncontrollable dependence on a chemical substance, habit, or practice to such a degree that either the means of obtaining or ceasing use may cause severe emotional, mental, or physiologic reactions."
- British clergy in the early seventeenth century initiated "addiction" to describe excessive consumption of alcohol (Warner, 1994).

killerseams

Unread postby Audrey » Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 am

Yes it is possible that as you mature you may overcome ADD and sleep disorders. Now just take precautions and live a good lifestyle to avoid any ADD or any other health problems :)

Audrey

Unread postby Jenie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

Always eat healthy food it would be better for our health and it keep us fit. You should prefer it :chuckle

Jenie

Unread postby Shree1990 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:49 am

I feel that our sciences are slowly progressing because of all the strain the government puts on it. They are not allowed to do proper experiments and the regulations get ridiculous sometimes. I mean we live in a world where science is treated like it could be fake. So yeah, we as common public suffer its consequences. I was told that I have a tendency toward schizophrenia, granted that this was not a good doctor at all and I later realised it, but still, there are many diagnoses out there that had been falsely attributed. Having said that, a disorder is only a habit that if repeated many times starts to affect your daily routine. In your case, because you had an idea of why you were feeling distracted and took measures to change that, you therapied yourself out of it.That could be termed as maturing I guess. Gaining sufficient information and passing from one level of the project to the other is what maturing really means. So congratulations!!!

Shree1990

Return to Anxiety and Stress