Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Womens Chat

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Why is he masturbating when he has me?

Womens Chat Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Womens Chat Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Why is he masturbating when he has me?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Ok, the other night my boyfreind and I was on the sofa and was watching some fake dirty movies on tv....
Then he turnt it to some war movie or something. I had worked that day so i was falling asleep. Well it seemed like soon as i closed my eyes he turned the tv down and turned it back to the dirty movie. Then all a sudden i start feeling the sofa shaking..... I kept acting like i was asleep, because i didn't want to inbarris(not sure how to spell) him. He was masturbating like 2 inches away from me.

I can understand he was horney, but it upsets me and makes me feel low, why didnt he just come wake me up and get some from me? Seriously i was right there....

Its not the fact that he was maturbating, because that don't bother me, but its the fact that i was right there.... If im around him, he has no reason to even masturbate. I don't care if im not home and he does it, because im not there to give him some, but WHY WHY WHY, when im laying right beside him??????

I know i should ask him, but I really don't want him to know that I know.
Can anyone help me with this one?

HealthForum

Re: Why is he masturbating when he has me?

Unread postby Shree1990 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:03 pm

I do too, I think it's very natural for men as well as women to masturbate. I mean I love my husband and he is great in bed but I also like my own company in my sexual journey.

Shree1990

Return to Womens Chat