Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Womens Conditions

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

What do you think about plastic surgery?

Womens Conditions Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Womens Conditions Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

What do you think about plastic surgery?

Unread postby whatmore » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 am

Hello all,
I've always wanted to get a nose job. My nose doesn't look too bad but it’s not the best looking nose either. I know that no ones perfect but I am uncomfortable with my nose. My mom says everyone who has gotten plastic surgery looks fake and it’s very noticeable. Is this true and if so what should I do?

whatmore

Re: What do you think about plastic surgery?

Unread postby jesminlouise » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 am

Plastic surgery include person's appearance and capability to function. There are main two branches of plastic surgery one is cosmetic surgery and second is reconstructive plastic surgery. plastic surgery is related with increase the function of body part.

jesminlouise

Unread postby ezrarogers » Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 am

It depends on who your doctor is. My mom had a nose job a long time ago (before I was born). She had a really bad doctor! She woke up during surgery and was bleeding like hell! I really don't want anyone else to have to do that. I would really look into getting a very good doctor that would do your surgery. For it to completely heal, that might take a couple of months.
Good Luck!

ezrarogers

Unread postby lindaalbert » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

Plastic surgery is helpful to celebrates, models but not for common man because they won't have that much of money. It needs more experience.

lindaalbert

Unread postby Shree1990 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:09 pm

I agree with your mom. I also feel that it is a sign of low self-esteem. Don't take me wrong, I wanted to do that too, but I evaluated my feelings about it and understood that it comes from a place far deeper and that was my complete disregard for my own good qualities.

Shree1990

Return to Womens Conditions