Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Birth Control

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Started pill one week after period

Birth Control Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Birth Control Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Started pill one week after period

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

I may have misinterpreted how to start taking the pill for the first time. I waited until after my period was over(one week later) and started taking it. I think I may have started it wrong. Can I continue to take my remaining pills or start over and take it the first day of my period? Knowing I should have started it on the first day or within /in 24 hours of my period makes me concerned.

HealthForum

Re: Started pill one week after period

Unread postby ChrisGalang » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am

It will change your cycle if you take them a week late, but I don't know if it will after just one month. I know because I missed a week before and started the next week and it changed mine, but it may have taken two months....

ChrisGalang

Unread postby Nestpillmart » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:31 am

now, you should continue the therapy as per the dosage guideline. As you may have misinterpreted your days but you can continue the calculation of periods to take the medicine.

Nestpillmart

Unread postby Shree1990 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:49 am

It depends on the pill. It is best to not take a chance with that. It wreaks havoc on your system. I got pimples, my moods were all over the place. I got it checked out and my doctor told me very firmly that if I do not understand the drug like a doctor, I should not be experimenting with it.

Shree1990

Return to Birth Control