Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Depression's effect

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Depression's effect

Unread postby sajinachauguthi » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:36 pm

People have different kinds of problem. Such problems may cause problem in their mind too. They may have depression and finally may be mad also. This only causes by the much more stressed over mind. So that people should control themselves and solve their problems by themselves. They should be free of mind and be normal towards their life.

sajinachauguthi

Re: Depression's effect

Unread postby forumhealth » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 am

Its not always easy to solve anything, you just dont want to be ignorant on whats going on around you. But i think its true, that it all comes down to how we think about the things, we dont need to be just the victims probably.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Asleystewart » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:00 am

The effect of depression is very bad so don't try to solve themselves every-time. It is a serious problem and so don't ignore it. You must consult your doctor.

For anti-depressents you can visit @ http://www.meds-dropshipper.com/product-category/anti-depressants/

Asleystewart

Unread postby healthguide2014 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 am

Depression is now so prevalent that almost everyone somewhere in life, feels it. And there many causes responsible for it. Todays fast life, increased expectations, cut throat competition in every aspect of life, are some major factors.

Depression has many effects, both on body and mind. http://www.healthkumbh.com/blogdetail/56&Depression-symptoms

healthguide2014

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 am

dealing depression is not an easy way, but when i was depress, all i have to do is to listen some music i love to hear and get a sleep.

DrewBlack

Unread postby rolly34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:45 am

Many people have depression and the good news is that there is help and hope. Please do find a counselor to speak with and let them know how you feel. In the meantime, get a pen and paper and write a list, starting with what makes you the saddest. Keep adding to this list so you can identify the source of your depression. Then once you have identified your sadness or anger, pray on it, asking for strength to cope -- just for today -- with that feeling. God loves a willing heart, and sometimes that is all you have to ask for. Please talk to a counselor, and please take care of yourself.

rolly34

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Depression can be the result of many things. But it basically is the result of the inability to cope with an overload of any kind of emotional poison in combination with life.
Best thing to do is get distracted, find what makes you happy and do more of that. Distract your mind from sadness and negativity! Get an animal. Preferably from a shelter, you both can save each other!

jeanrose770

Unread postby axery » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:23 am

I have experienced depression when I was withdrawing from alcohol. It's very annoying. But now I'm sober and overcome the depression.

axery

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:49 am

Hi welcome at this reliable platform. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this reliable platform to get full satisfaction to solve out your depression problem very easily. It is very horrible situation in your life that ruins your life day by day. I also one of the victim of depression. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my life. It is your turn to enjoy your life to overcome depression. I am here for you to provide valuable information to overcome depression in short time period to achieve your target in your life. It is God wish you have to obey with strong heart. I also consult many expert to overcome depression and stress in my life but failed every time. We try very hard to overcome stress and depression. It become very horrible demon that ruins my life in installment. I am feeling happy to help you on overcome this horrible problem in your life on behalf of my personal life experience.
It is good idea to make proper planning to defeat and depression in positive way. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression reduce method is yoga and meditation. The yoga and meditation are most reliable and permanent solution of stress and depression all over the world. You get sudden magic effect on your body and mind that provide full relaxation and help you to boost your confidence to defeat the panic problem in your life. You should use positive affirmation and can read positive thinking books to boost your confidence to handle all type of problem in positive. You can spend your healthy time in your hobby and play with the children to convert your dream into reality.

dazzyshahu

Return to Depression