Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Male infertility

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Male infertility

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

My husband has undergone 12 months of testing for infertility and his diagnosis is "unexlained Infertility" I dont' think I've ever felt more depressed in my entire life! I have my good freind that I see every day and my sister pregant right now and they always want to talk about and I just can't bare even talking about it or even seeing a baby. We have been denied the most basic of human abilities and that's hard to deal with. I see ! And here we finally decide we're ready and our dream was shot down in flames. How do peoplle deal with infertility like this. I just need some support. I have no one to talk to about this really. I don't want my husband feeling like he let me down because it's not like he can control this but I do need to talk about it sometimes. Friends and family who know about our situation just offer us false hope and options we're not interested in like adoption and donors. Such a hopeless feeling right now...

HealthForum

Re: Male infertility

Unread postby manipal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

In this era infertility in men has became very common so there is no point in worrying. these are so many solutions for infertility you can even go for IVF, IUI. why don't you consult a doctor? Feel free to discuss your problems, it will really help you.

manipal

Unread postby mack551 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Dont worry about infertility....its very common in men these days. just visit a doctor and talk to him he will definetly solve this problem..

mack551

Unread postby ravinder » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Modern science has treatment and answer for unexplained infertility and this is very much true. Nowadays, you may find many options to curb this problem. Do follow these things:

1). Don't take too much stress.
2). Take proper diet.
3). Exercise daily.
4). Do not smoke, drink and take any drugs.
5). Don't worry be happy.
6). Consult IVF, Infertility, Male problems doctors. They will definitely help you.
I have heard of FIRSTSTEPIVF clinic. Their doctors are awesome and result-oriented.

ravinder

Unread postby Arose » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello,
I have read through your predicament, and I must admit that I am sorry because of what has befallen you. I understand what you are going through especially after being told that the cause of the infertility is not known. Usually, when a couple goes through numerous tests, but nothing comes out of the tests, it forms the basis for unexplained infertility. This could be frustrating because one cannot get pregnant and yet there is nothing they can do.
However, I don’t think you should lose hope. The new technology has made it possible for couples in the same predicament to have children and lead a happy life. I would request that you visit biotexcom.com, one of the sites with information on how you can benefit from IVF and surrogacy and become a happy mother. They run a clinic that offers IVF services. Yu will also get a chance to read reviews from people who have benefited from their services and get a chance to share their experiences.

Arose

Unread postby Lookatmenow » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 am

Well honey we are dealing with the same hell... My husband is infertile too. He has low sperm count. We have been TTC for so long, I cannot remember correctly. I hope things get better for you though. It has to be hard I get it... I think that the hardness your going through, shall be your biggest motivation. Listen to my advice and start living healthy. You need to eat healthy, work out and find a cure.

Eating healthy can be challenging I know. Finding a suitable diet however it ain't! You can find online dietitians that give great tips. The same applies for working out. There are countless videos and blogs and what not. They actually help and are effective. As per curing. I would suggest that you cure if with IVF. Usually when the issue cannot be diagnosed, it cannot be cured either. I hope you opt for IVF. I did that, 2 times. It was all worth. I did my IVF at BioTexCOM, if that is necessary for you. Wish you all the best honey. :heart

Lookatmenow

Unread postby michael24x » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:56 am

Infertility can happen to anybody whether male or female. It usually happen due to changed lifestyle and eating habbits. There is nothing to worry about. There are number of clinics that have effective and worth treatment of infertility. So you must consult with them.

michael24x

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 am

Hi sister, I am here for you to help to defeat male infertility problem in your husband.It is good news for you that you are aware about health in advance. It is smart idea to handle all type of problem at early stage to defeat infertility problem in your life. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to understand my problem and provide the best-in-class treatment of my husband male infertility problem in short time period to enjoy healthy baby gift in my life that is dream of every women to enjoy with healthy baby gift in life to achieve perfection in motherhood.
Once we have to attend a marriage party in Kiev where we met my old college friend who is popular gynecologist of Ukraine. We discuss our problem of male infertility to get permanent solution. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my life with baby child.
I want to suggest you to follow these effective tips and tricks to enjoy maximum benefit to defeat male infertility problem in short time period. You should notice to improve your husband sperm count with proper planning with morning walk and healthy exercise that is sufficient to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system and enhance immunity with healthy balanced diet to provide proper protein and vitamin to overcome this difficult situation in medical way. It is very beneficial for you and your husband to face this horrible situation with positive way to reduce stress and depression from body and mind with effective yoga and meditation posture that is best reliable method to overcome stress and depression without paying single penny on treatment to enjoy real-time benefit in short time period to achieve your target like me.

dazzyshahu

Return to Infertility