Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Addiction, Recovery

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Your Home and your Lungs.

Addiction, Recovery Forum
Forum rules
Addiction, Recovery - Welcome to the Addiction, Recovery Forum - a health community featuring member discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions

Your Home and your Lungs.

Unread postby goclicknow » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 am

Most people know about outdoor air pollution,much of which is caused by traffic.But what do we mean by indoor air pollution?As most of us spend about 90%of our time indoors.Its important to ensure that the air we breathe in our homes for where we work is as clear and unpolluted as possible.
The main causes of indoor air pollution are
- tobacco smoke
-Animal dusts
-Mould,mildew
-Bacteria,(come from badly cleaned air conditioners or from a source of damp in your home.
Heaters and stoves that use gas or propane can produce harmful amounts of nitrogen dioxide and/or carbon monoxide.Chemicals in some household products such as aerosols,cleaning products ,pesticides,paints and solvents can cause dizziness,nausea or allergic reactions.
Note:House dust mites are found in every home mainly in bedding.When the atmosphere is warm and moist,it is virtually impossible to get rid of them as they breed very fast.Many people,especially those with asthma,are allergic to house dust mites.

colon cleansing products

goclicknow

Re: Your Home and your Lungs.

Unread postby odellkewish » Tue May 15, 2012 2:47 am

When you order frogs legs at a restuarant what do they do with the rest of the frog ? - Well surely they just throw the rest of the frog away and take it to the tip.

odellkewish

Unread postby AdvinCharles » Sat May 19, 2012 10:08 am

I think the home and lung are connected with each other because if your home is clean and clear then in your home no dust and no dust mean your lung are safe. so if you want to be healthy clean your home.

AdvinCharles

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 pm

If you are that worried about a polluted home. Move out of the city. Have plants everywhere. Out of the city you can live with the doors and windows open. Plants clean the air, and clean air cleans the soul!!!
If you smoke, stop.
Esticks are a much better option, that also help your home more fresh and less stinky! No smokey air here, only yummy smelling vapor!

jeanrose770

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:05 pm

odellkewish wrote:When you order frogs legs at a restuarant what do they do with the rest of the frog ? - Well surely they just throw the rest of the frog away and take it to the tip.

I asked the waiter if he had frogs, he said Yes.So I told him to hop into the kitchen and get me a cup of coffee

Taajsgpm

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Taajsgpm wrote:
odellkewish wrote:When you order frogs legs at a restuarant what do they do with the rest of the frog ? - Well surely they just throw the rest of the frog away and take it to the tip.

I asked the waiter if he had frogs, he said Yes.So I told him to hop into the kitchen and get me a cup of coffee

LoL. I was wondering what was going on but I get it now.

Shree1990

Unread postby panchal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:52 am

Hello
I think people are only concerned about outside air pollution. They don’t know much about indoor air pollution. Sometimes, people use heaters with poor or no ventilation, many people suffer from suffocation in the house and many deaths occur due to this. These incidents rarely happen but they happen every year. There are so much dust particles in the house that can cause breathing problems. Each and every house is so much packed that fresh air rarely exists in the house. I think one must ensure that his room is properly ventilated. We should always keep our house window open in order to achieve proper ventilation and fresh air to enter in our house. We spend most of the hours at our home and so it becomes very important to rule out indoor air pollution. There are air purifiers easily available in the market. We should install at least one air purifier in our room. Air purifiers are very important nowadays because lung related problems are increasing at an alarming rate. Prevention is always better than cure.

panchal

Return to Addiction, Recovery