Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Fertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Can we have 100% success with IVF?

Fertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Fertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Can we have 100% success with IVF?

Unread postby monica2012 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 am

Ladies, I have been asked this question over and over. This is with regards to one of the most popular clinics in Ukraine that promises 100% success.
In 2012, the Italian media highlighted some clips of women who had become hopeless coming back from the biotex clinic in Kiev-with babies on their arms! Many others have attested that they have experienced that.
Clearly, looking at the contract the clinic gives, it is proven that with repeat trials and stimulation, especially if you opt for the drug intensive IVF, the chances are quite high if not 100%.
The success rate warranty allows for the use of all the strategies of surrogacy and egg donation to arrive at fertility. Surely, that answers many of your questions. :hand :clap :cool

monica2012

Re: Can we have 100% success with IVF?

Unread postby Carol1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:26 pm

I have heard a lot about Biotexcom. It has very high ratings and positive feedback. The customer satisfaction level there is so high. In a support group for women dealing with infertility that I go to every month, three moms have got help from this clinic. Two have had successful IVF and one opted for surrogacy. Most of our newbies are considering visiting it for help. I think they really do a good job. One of the mothers says she got to select the gender of her child.

Carol1

Unread postby kelly_K » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:18 am

If you are searching for the best in class latest Medical Research based IVF test tube baby, you can get the reliable information that is very necessary to understand IVF technique. This is very popular and reliable treatment of infertility all over the world. I also used IVF technique to become complete mother in my life and enjoying endless Joy with baby gift in my life. It is good indication that you are aware about success rate of IVF. You need not panic about failure of IVF treatment. There are latest research and regular update about IVF technique. There are only very rare cases when IVF treatment failed.
It is most cost effective and high success rate treatment that is boon for infertility treatment all over the world. I consult with Ukraine popular IVF clinic to discuss all detail and get valuable services to bring darkness to brightness in my life with baby gift. I spend lots of my life day in darkness with stress and depression I want to express my heart fully thanks to doctor who operate me to handle this critical situation and effective way.
These are valuable tips and tricks that are very important to keep in mind to get hundred percent successes with IVF that is very important to get real time value of money. The first and foremost important thing is experience staff to get high success rate in IVF technique. You should give first preference to experience IVF expert that is beneficial for you to get high success rate. The next is the use of world-class latest equipment to check up properly on regular basis by following all rule and regulation to enhance high success rate to create win-win situation for you. I also follow all rule and regulation strictly and get baby gift with endless joy I also want to get endless joy of the god gift healthy baby.

kelly_K

Unread postby stacy1246 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:23 am

Hi welcome friend. I am here for you to provide valuable information to clear all your doubt in easy and effective way. It is good news that you are aware about latest treatment of infertility that has high success rate. This is latest medical research based treatment that has high success rate. IVF test tube baby treatment becomes boon for infertile women to complete their dreams into reality.
I am one of the lucky women who defeat infertility problem with IVF. I am feeling happy to help you to clear your doubt on behalf of my personal life experience. You can make proper planning to enjoy hundred percent successes with IVF treatment that is beneficial for you in many ways to get real value of time and money with healthy baby gift that is dream of every woman to enjoy full brightness with healthy baby.
You can use healthy life style with morning walk and easy exercise. You can start from low level exercise and should go to higher level to get maximum benefit in short time period. You can easily avoid miscarriage problem with proper sitting and sleeping posture that has less pressure on your bump. You should reduce stress and depression to enjoy high success rate of IVF test tube baby treatment. There are some critical rare cases when IVF test tube baby treatment failed but you need not panic about these rare cases. You should be positive to get maximum benefit with positive thinking and creative nature. I hope you get sufficient in information to clear all your doubts to enjoy hundred percent success rate of IVF test tube baby like me.

stacy1246

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 am

Welcome friend, I can understand you question very well to provide sufficient information to clear your doubt in easy and effective. It is not right to say you can get hundred percent success rate in IVF test tube baby treatment. I am one of the lucky woman who defeat infertility problem in my life with IVF test tube baby treatment. This is right time for me to share my success story with you to overcome this horrible situation in your life. It is very important to enjoy high success rate in IVF test tube baby treatment that is based on totally medical reports that has capacity to get maximum benefit with advanced treatment to defeat infertility all over the world. It is good news that you are aware about latest medical research based treatment to defeat infertility.
You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well in advance to overcome any type of problem. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood for easy pregnancy with rich and folic acid contain fibre that create platform for you to handle this horrible situation in your life. You should give preference to healthy lifestyle and balance diet that is sufficient to provide balanced in your body and mind to get maximum benefit in IVF test tube baby treatment with hundred percent success rate that is goal of every women to get the perfection in motherhood. Now it is your turn to enjoy hundred percent success rate with healthy baby gift to fulfill your whole life with happiness. IVF test tube baby treatment is most recommended treatment for infertility that has capacity to provide real time benefits and effort to get magic effect in your life.

dazzyshahu

Unread postby panchal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hi
Nothing comes with 100% success. If the clinic is saying that it can 100% guarantees you, then the clinic may be attracting infertility patients towards it. This is the strategy of the clinic. I never visited the clinic so, I don’t know much about them. But, as for as IVF is concerned, it is only 40% chance that you can become pregnant in the single cycle. But, 40% is a very high chance in terms of infertility. The event of naturally getting pregnant has only 5% chance. There is also another treatment, IUI, which has only 15% chance of getting pregnant. But, these chance vary from person to person and there are several factors responsible for these factors. These factors include- age, medical history, sperm and egg health etc. With so many factors involved in pregnancy, it makes pregnancy luck by chance. We should not see the chances but we should try to get over our infertility condition. If it is your destiny to conceive a baby, then nothing and no one can stop you. All the best for your future!

panchal

Unread postby kelly_K » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Hie. I can totally understand how it feels when we find success in such procedures. I am happy to tell you about my success story of IVF. I was in a state of deep depression when my doctor declared me infertile. Just to give you a brief from we’re i have done my IVF it i from Ukraine in Kiev based clinic. My husband only searched for this clinic in Ukraine. After we visited them they suggested me the IVF technique, and currently, i am a happy mother of a healthy and beautiful baby girl. My gynecologist was so good and helpful that she cleared all my doubts on IVF. She told me that one in every six couples suffer from infertility. The procedure of in vitro fertilization (ivf) is the real hope for many infertile couples who desire for children. In this procedure what my gynecologist told me was that the women take hormones so that she can stimulate her ovaries to produce as many eggs as possible in a single cycle. Then the matured eggs are removed through vaginal aspiration or even a small surgery. Then, the sperm is collected from the man through masturbation. The egg is placed in the sperm to create embryos. Once the fertilization takes place one or more embryos are transferred into woman’s uterus in a hope that any one of them will implant successfully. Thus the whole process is simple but takes time. The implantation varies from women to women. I got success on my second attempt. I am very happy to hear about your successful IVF procedure. I would always refer this procedure to many couple who want some positive results. This is a best procedure with economic price. I can surely say it’s the best technique as compared to surrogacy. I hope your friend gets all the success in this.

kelly_K

Unread postby divyalal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Women with top chances of IVF success have per-cycle success rates of 40% or higher, while the majority of women have per-cycle success rates of 20-35%. Having this perspective may help you think about trying more than one cycle, and feel less discouraged if the first one doesn't work.

divyalal

Return to Fertility