Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Depo And Infertility

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Depo And Infertility

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi all!

I am 26 years old and have three children ages 9, 7, and 5. My problem is that my fiance and I are trying to have another baby, and can't seem to get pregnant. I was getting the depo shot consistently from august 2001 through august 2002 (5 shots total). It has now been 14 months since my last depo shot was due and I have been wondering if it may have caused infertility. After a little over a year, I finally got my period in the beginning of december, but it has now been almost 35 days and my period hasn't come yet. I took an at home prgnancy test and got a negative result. Has anyone else experienced a similar effect after stopping depo? Question

HealthForum

Re: Depo And Infertility

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 am

Welcome sister at this digital platform. You need not panic about this horrible problem in your life. It is time to make appropriate planning to handle this horrible problem with positive attitude toward life to get sufficient energy in positive way. It is not easy job to handle difficult situation without stress and depression. It is a medical certified that stress and depression are responsible for infertility problem. I can understand your physical and mental stays at this time. You should be very informative to understand your problem at early stage to get maximum positive benefit to overcome this horrible problem at early stage. It is clearly indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should give preference to healthy lifestyle and balance diet to provide proper blood supply to and reproduction system with high hemoglobin level in your blood.

dazzyshahu

Return to Infertility