Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Getting Pregnant

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Could I Be Pregnant After Having My Tubes Tied?

Getting Pregnant Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Getting Pregnant Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Could I Be Pregnant After Having My Tubes Tied?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 pm

I had my tubes tied after my 3rd child was born almost 5 yrs ago. I've been cramping very bad like i'm going to start but I haven't started yet. I wouldn't mind being pregnant b/c I regret getting them tied but when we decided to do it, we had just had our 3rd child and the it was only 10 1/2 months from having our 2nd child. So I think that was the main reason we did it. Fear of getting pregnant so soon again. I was taking the mini pill while breast feeding my 2nd child and still got pregnant. I'm afraid to get a test and take it cause what if i'm not i'd be upset. So, I was just wondering if anyone has had something like this happen to them getting pregnant after tubes been tied and having pains like i'm having?

HealthForum

Re: Could I Be Pregnant After Having My Tubes Tied?

Unread postby Shana02 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:09 am

Hello,

There so many pills in the market to get riddoff the pregnant there must atleast 2 to 3 years gap between one child to another child then only they become healthly with natural health...........

Shana02

Re: Could I Be Pregnant After Having My Tubes Tied?

Unread postby Arose » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 am

Hi,
It is true that a few women have become pregnant even when their tubes have been tied. Tubal ligation is one of the methods that is used for family planning, but it is only 99.9&. This means that a woman will still be at a risk of becoming pregnant. The reason for this is tubal ligation failure. This tubal failure is common in younger women than in middle-aged women. Typically, tubal ligation work by permanently blocking the fallopian tube. It prevents sperm from finding an egg. And stops the egg from ever getting to the uterus. A normal tubal ligation damages the tube and makes the body to heal from the damage. As it heals, it closes the tube, and this makes it difficult for the sperm to find the egg or the egg to find its way to the uterus. Unfortunately, the healing may leave a small opening in the segment of the tube close to the uterus. This small opening which is called fistula may allow the sperm to get to the fallopian tube and fertilize the egg. This is dangerous and results in ectopic pregnancy.

Arose

Return to Getting Pregnant