Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Need Help

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Need Help

Unread postby sofiawest795 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:35 am

We were married in 2012. I am 35 year old and my husband is 37 year old. We have a really great bonding together. It was my first marriage so we decided to wait over the year and beliey=ve in the patience.
I want to tell you that it is not as easy as you think. It takes lot of pain and efforts. The first was not so great for us. The next one become worst for us. We tried and months of months to get out of the comfort zone and get a baby in the life. I know that it always take time to get the results.
We met with the family doctor. He suggests the fertility expert. The expert took several test of us. Even the test was so damn bad that I can’t even tolerate but I was happy that my husband has no issue. There is problem in the tube of mine
The problem will become larger when we decided to put lot of efforts and work on the things that matter for us. After some tests the expert said my eggs are so mature and there is no difference between the eggs of mine and young girl.
The problem is not over yet. Still I am going through several test and I believe that there lot of difference between the me and my husband. Sometime I feel emotionally week in front of her. I am looking for some love!

sofiawest795

Re: Need Help

Unread postby kelly_K » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:37 am

I am really sorry about the dreadful story. It happens rarely with the women and I can understand your agony and situation right now. There are many women who desire to become the mother but the fates do not work on us. If you want to become the mother and add the new member in the family then you do not need to worry now. I am here to provide you beneficial suggestion in a professional way. First of all you need to become strong and keep the mind positive. Taking the mind into depression is not the solution at all. I am here to support you and I want to suggest you to go with the IVF treatment. My dear friend, you are living in the advance medical generation where you can get the best treatment and able to get pregnant with the IVF treatment. Now you do not need to go anywhere and directly contact to Biotexcom where you can get the brilliant facilities and service that meet your requirement. It can help in converting the dream into reality.
It is the time you need the complete support, love and care of your husband. Along with this you need to take care about your health properly and maintain the balance diet. You can eat the high nutrients and multivitamins food daily. It help in boosting the immunity system and you won’t feel trouble during the IVF treatment. It gives the high accuracy result and it is the best and legal way to get fertile. To refresh the mind and balance the hormones, you can eat the green leafy vegetables daily. All the best and stay blessed.

kelly_K

Return to Infertility