Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Breasts

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Breasts leaking milk? not pregnant

Breats Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Breasts Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
 Triactol

Breasts leaking milk? not pregnant

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm

hello, i am just wanting to see what could cause your breasts to leak milk. i had my tubes tied almost five years ago so i am pretty sure i am not pregnant(i have my period and i have taken several tests) i dont understand why this is happening. please if you know what causes this please let me know. thanks

HealthForum

Re: Breasts leaking milk? not pregnant

Unread postby ChrisGalang » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 am

o that's caused by her first heat session
misty would always have that,and it got so worse after a few years,that her breast were like she had babies.
i don't know the word in english,but in the netherlands we call it a fake pregnancy
the body acts like it's pregnant,but in truth it isn't
i had her spayed and than it stopped
i hope this helps youthinking

ChrisGalang

Unread postby johnclark » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Well… I think that you should go to a doctor to undergo a breast examination and to start some simple tests to see which possibilities could be responsible for your symptoms.

johnclark

Unread postby mack551 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 pm

I think that you should go to a doctor and get some breast test ...........
that way you could have to control your disease...............

mack551

Unread postby aarti1122 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am

Your breasts are almost guaranteed to produce milk within a few days of delivery whether anything leaks out during pregnancy or not.

<a href="http://adventuretours12.blogspot.in/2013/07/what-is-business-to-business-marketing.html">what is business to business marketing strategies</a>

<a href="http://adventuretours12.blogspot.in/2013/07/beauty-tips-for-girlsmake-up-tips-for.html">beauty tips for girls,make up makeover simple</a>

aarti1122

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 am

Hi friend welcome at this open online platform. I can understand your problem in easy way. It is not easy job to handle this horrible situation in your life. I want to suggest you to face this difficult situation in your life with positive thinking and positive affirmation that provide maximum benefit in short time period to overcome this situation.
This is a total surprise for me to see that you are facing same problem like me. This is a golden opportunity for me to help you to solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience. I consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get reliable solution of my problem. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide reliable solution in limited time.
It is very important to make proper planning to defeat your milk leakage problem. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You should understand your body signal very well to overcome any type of problem at early stage. It is medical certified fact that milk leakage problem in non pregnant woman is due to hormonal imbalance. It is right time to overcome this horrible situation with proper balance in your hormone system. I want to suggest you some easy and effective tips and tricks that is efficient to overcome this horrible situation. You can start living healthy lifestyle with morning walk and easy exercise as per your capacity and endurance and can go for higher level to take maximum benefit. You should give preference to healthy balanced diet that is sufficient to maintain your body and mind in balance to defeat this milk leakage problem in easy way.

dazzyshahu

Unread postby divyalal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 am

Lactation is the process of producing breast milk. For women who are pregnant or recently gave birth, lactation is normal. Hormones signal the mammary glands in your body to start producing milk to feed the baby. But it’s also possible for women who have never been pregnant — and even men — to lactate. This is called galactorrhea, and it can happen for a variety of reasons.
Galactorrhea has a wide variety of different causes, and in some cases, the cause is hard to pinpoint. Reasons for lactating when not recently pregnant can range from hormone imbalances to medication side effects to other health conditions.

divyalal

Return to Breasts