Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Infertile and frustrated

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Infertile and frustrated

Unread postby Rita » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:36 pm

When I was a small girl I wanted to become a mom. I had a lot of dolls. I was feeding them, dressing up and washing them every day. When I got married I was sure that we will become great parents. My husband loves me so much, he is the best man ever. He could be an amazing father. But two years ago after my third miscarriage, I found out that I'm infertile. It was the worst day of my life. My husband was trying to do his best to keep me calm...But nothing helped. I just lost my dream. I spent two years trying different treatments. We visited a lot of doctors and clinics. But the last hope was lost. We will never get pregnant. :cry I just don't know what to do.... I need your support((( My life seems to be over.

Rita

Re: Infertile and frustrated

Unread postby panchal » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 am

Hi
Sorry to hear your story. But, it seems that you have lost all your hopes. Please don’t take the stress and stay calm. Infertility can only be dealt via patience. There are many in this world who is suffering from infertility. In today’s time, there is so much of technological advancement that these issues are now small problems. I think you must consult a good gynecologist.

panchal

Unread postby dazzyshahu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am

First of all, I want to congratulation for you to share your personal problem at this reliable platform. Today we are living in digital world. It is good idea to share your problem at this online platform to overcome this horrible situation on behalf of other life problem to get real-time benefit. I am one of lucky woman who got this opportunity in my life to help you to overcome this difficult situation in your life on behalf of my personal life experience that provide full satisfaction me to help you. I can understand your problem in easy way. Infertility provide emptiness in your life.
It is dream of every moment to enjoy life to get healthy baby gift that provide fulfill with perfection in motherhood. It is medical certified fact that you get maximum benefit with positive thinking and positive affirmation to handle infertility problem to reduce stress and depression. It is not easy job to manage stress and depression in professional way to defeat infertility problem in easy way. Stress and depression are responsible factor for infertility. It is not your fault you should obey God wish with strong heart and face all type of problem in positive way. You need not panic about this horrible infertility problem.
You can easily defeat infertility problem with IVF test tube baby treatment that is boon for infertile women to get healthy baby gift in their life to enjoy. It is the best treatment that has capacity and efficiency to provide real time benefit in short time period to handle all type of pregnancy related problem with medical certified test. You should start easy yoga and meditation to get relaxation and keep balance between body and mind to defeat infertility problem.

dazzyshahu

Unread postby kelly_K » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:33 am

Hello dear. I can understand your condition very well and I am really sorry for the terrible agony. I know what you are feeling right and sorry for the losses in life. I know every woman expect to get fertile after marriage and want to become the mother eagerly. Infertility issues happened due to the imbalance of the hormones and irregular periods. There are many women in the world who are facing the infertility issues and want to become the mother of the lovely child and desire to start the new phase in life. Stressing and frustrated condition enhance the infertility issues and it is horrible for the health too. It is time you need the complete support, love and care of your husband. Now you can make your childhood dream true after getting the treatment only at Biotexcom. I am here to suggest you and help you to overcome with the horrible condition so you can become the mother of the lovely baby. You just need to keep the mind positive and do not take the stress at any condition.
I would like to suggest going with surrogacy treatment which is highly recommended and gives the high accuracy result. After facing the miscarriage, the surrogacy treatment is the ultimate option for you that help in defeating the infertility issues. You can visit to Biotexcom where you can get the high accuracy result and get the high quality of eggs during the treatment. Now you can convert your dream into reality with the surrogacy treatment. To defeat the infertility issues you can go with surrogacy treatment. IN Ukraine it is completely legal and you can become the mother of the lovely baby.

kelly_K

Unread postby divyalal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:16 am

When it takes longer than it should to get pregnant, the first thing you what to know is why. So you go through the full diagnostic process, from researching family medical history to physical examinations to hormone tests — the whole shebang. And yet, some women aren’t any closer to discovering the reason behind their infertility.
If it’s not you, and it’s not him, then what’s keeping you from getting pregnant?
Before jumping into invasive treatment options, start off with minimal intervention treatments. There’s a good number of patients who can get pregnant with more minimal interventions. The only way to know for sure is to try.”

divyalal

Return to Infertility