Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Vaginal and Uterus Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Numbness in vagina

Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Numbness in vagina

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 pm

I have a huge problem that I have found no answers for nor have I found anything on the net regarding my problem. Basically I feel no pleasure during sex. It is completely numb and no matter what size a man is or how they use it I can feel nothing. Its been this way my whole life and nothing I have done has worked. Im beginning to think its broken! I can't believe it is nerve damage because I can feel everything else just nothing I want to feel. Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone had this problem and found out what caused it? Anyone know how to fix it?

HealthForum

Re: Numbness in vagina

Unread postby epillsstore » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:16 pm

dear you can use,Provestra™ is one of the best female libido enhancer, as claimed by its manufacturer. Provestra increases libido in females. Provestra for women seems to be very popular among consumers, though there are several other libido enhancer are available in market.

epillsstore

Re: Numbness in vagina

Unread postby divyalal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 am

Internal Vaginal Massage.

Massaging the vaginal walls can work wonders to re-sensitize the vagina. Just like massaging any kind of muscle, massaging the muscles inside the vagina can release tension and increase blood flow, which leads to greater sensation.
You can massage your vaginal walls yourself, or ask your partner if you have one. Go slowly, and locate areas of pain or tension inside your vagina, then massage those areas with medium pressure. Make sure to breathe.Emotions like grief or anger may arise as you massage, because many of us hold painful emotions inside us.

divyalal

Return to Vaginal and Uterus Health