Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Erectile Dysfunction

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Never get full erection

Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Erection improvement and threatment.

Never get full erection

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm a 28 year old guy and don't seem to ever get a full erection. I've had sex in the past but not sure if I've had a full erection or not. With my current girlfriend I can only get what I think is semi-hard but not hard enough for sex. I have managed to ejaculate once but wasn't during sex. I've just read a post that says if you can ejaculate it means you are fully erect....can I be fully erect if i'm not hard enough for actual sex? This is definatly not psycological as not nervous with my partner. Any ideas?

HealthForum

Re: Never get full erection

Unread postby stevesmith » Mon May 16, 2011 6:04 am

Hi,
Why don't you try some medication like Dapoxetine.It is an popular medication for sexual problems. That helps to treat sexual dysfunction (how to get full erection) and premature ejaculation both.

stevesmith

Unread postby Arose » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 am

Hi,
It is true that most men experience an episode of not being able to get a full erection. So you are not alone. Even though, it is important that you understand the causes of the problem. Some of the causes include stress anxiety, tiredness, and too much alcohol. Lack of full erection could also be resulting from erectile dysfunction (ED). A person suffering from ED cannot get and keep an erection. Some men get a full erection when they are masturbating and not when they are with their women. Also, you need to check out for other causes of the problem such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure which is known to cause the problem. About ejaculation, I want to say that it is possible to get ejaculation even when you are not erected. You need to note that ejaculation is a biological reflex and may not run smoothly. Ejaculation is thus an expulsion of the sperm which is often triggered by repetitive stimulation of the penis. Men sometimes ejaculate when they are sleeping. They may not be at full erect.

Arose

Unread postby bluepills123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 pm

If we talk about erectile dysfunction, <a href="http://bluemagicpills.com/product/cenforce-50mg/">sildenafil citrate</a> is a medicine that is known throughout the world as erectile dysfunction pill. Dosage is available from 25mg to 200mg in Sildenafil citrate. It gives everybody's ability to do so, how much he needs medicine. Cenforce is a brand that is quite popular in Sildenafil and its results are also good. Cenforce is &nbsp;also known by different different names such as Magic Pill, Blue Pill. Cenforce 50mg is the starting dose for treat ED Effect. &nbsp;ED Effects as monified as 30 million men in the United States. You can know about Cenforce at a lot of online stores.&nbsp;

bluepills123

Return to Erectile Dysfunction