Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Menstruation

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Menstruation with nausea, muscle weakness and fainting

Menstruation Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Menstruation Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Menstruation with nausea, muscle weakness and fainting

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm 17 and used to have regular periods that didn't give me extreme pain. Over the last six months, however, it has become less regular and very painful, which is fairly irritating and disruptive. The last two periods I had were simply alarming; both times, on the day on which my period began, I experienced nausea, extreme muscle weakness, fainting, difficulty breathing and fatigue, as well as another increase in the relatively bad pain I now have.
The skin on my face and chest also became very inflamed and sensitive - everything that touched it burned and the skin looked raw - on the days leading up to menstruation for the last four months. Aside from those days, my skin is, and always has been, perfectly clear and even, indicating no apparent change in my hormone levels (or at least those that may have an effect on my skin).
These changes seem bizarre because I am not on any new medications, I walk daily, am healthy/lean in weight and have a balanced diet. I have undergone no notable changes in lifestyle recently. My blood pressure, though slightly low, is no lower than it's ever been and I've been having supplements (and blood tests) for my anaemia, so the sudden fainting and weakness is difficult for me to understand.
I intend to go to a GP as soon as possible, but any supplementary suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

HealthForum

Re: Menstruation with nausea, muscle weakness and fainting

Unread postby panchal » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:54 am

Hi
When I was adolescent, I felt the same conditions as you are experiencing now. At that time, I was lean and had no health issues. At that time, my mother started giving dry fruits daily. This really helped me to erase all the problems regarding my menses. In menses, a girl’s daily body requirement increases and body starts lacking some important nutrients and minerals. To increase nutrients and minerals in your body, you must take at least 4 to 5 meals. Try to decrease the gap in between your meals.

panchal

Return to Menstruation