Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Dental Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Bad breath and stomach acid

Dental Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Dental Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am

I have been producing bad breath from the mouth for ten years now (Since 2000). the bad breath caused a lot of problems to me, my girl friends left they thought that may be i dont brush teeth, self esteem is real destroyed, i cant talk when people are close to me, in the university iam like a laughing object no one even want to talk or sit with me. and even when i am talking people use to hold their nose. is real ashaming. iam in trouble to extent that sometime i feel like comitting suicide.

i have gone to many dentists they all told me that there is no problem with my teeth and mouth. they all suggested me to take anti biotics which i have been taking for a long time now, without any changes.
recently my stomach started paining i went again to a doctor they eximined ,told me that i lack or have very few Hydrochloric acid in the stomach that is why stomach pains and is what causes bad breath in the mouth.

and a doctor scared me that im at risk of getting stomach cancer.
help me

HealthForum

Re: Bad breath and stomach acid

Unread postby maciwatt » Thu May 26, 2011 6:40 am

Stomach bacteria and bad breath are linked with one another. Bad breath coming from the belly is not a major concern because there are only few bacteria that can stay alive in our stomach since the condition there is extremely acidic. Stop bad breath and gum bleeding by chewing unripe guava fruit or its tender leaves.

maciwatt

Unread postby panjabifolk » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 am

One of the reason is Improper digestive system,usually when constipation comes, it is obvious you will have bad breath,iron deficiency and low energy.

panjabifolk

Unread postby HealthNut » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 pm

If you are concerned about bad breath, just make sure you practice good oral hygiene. Brush your teeth and use mouthwash before you leave the house if you feel embarrassed. You could also carry mints, gum, or a mouth spray with you so you have the opportunity to freshen your breath when needed.

Have you spoken with your doctor to see if there is something you can do that will promote the production of more HCL? There are a number of people that suffer from hypochlorhydria, so he should surely have some advice to offer!

HealthNut

Unread postby arlenelema » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 am

1.Chewing gums can do a help.
2.Avoid smoking.
3. Reduce Alcohol.

arlenelema

Unread postby binniewatt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 am

Many of doctors are suggested that always keep mouth clean and germs free. Because mouth is the a way, from we eat and speech. If mouth is not clean then it causes bad breath which is directly affected to stomach. Some stomach acid agents are the big reason behind bad breath.

binniewatt

Unread postby suzireyan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 pm

You have to avoid smoking, avoid alcohol for bad breath and stomach acid. You can try Chewing gums, it will help you then you have to clean your mouth everyday.

suzireyan

Unread postby alstonkenn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 am

Really, try to avoid drinking alcohol and don't smoking. These both habit make your whole body function badly and causes burn in stomach with creating bad smell in breathing.

alstonkenn

Unread postby JackLumic » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:52 am

Stomach germs and bad breathing are attached with one another. Bad breathing coming from the tummy is not a significant issue because there are only few viruses that can stay in existence in our stomach since the condition there is extremely acid.

JackLumic

Unread postby adinabra » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 am

Brush your teeth regularly to avoid bad breath.If you are addicted to smoke,avoid smoking earlier.Eat fruits and green vegetable that improve your digestive power and help you to stay away from stomach problems.

adinabra

Next

Return to Dental Health