Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Horrible depression

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Horrible depression

Unread postby kampetant » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 am

Hello friends ,i feel depressed in many conditions specialy when i view such type of pics....

A Boy with Seven Limbs in real life

kampetant

Re: Horrible depression

Unread postby forumhealth » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Kettwar, Thank You for a nice tips. I think this will help reduce horrible depression.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby cocoyan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 am

As far as i am concerned,it is normal to be depressed when we see something like that.

cocoyan

Unread postby kampetant » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

thnks for tips but i think we should read news paper etc.......... Thanks to Allah for bless us with health

kampetant

Unread postby carriewalt » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am

Depression is very badly work with the functions of mentally health. Try to solve out any kind of personal problems by sharing it to others. Daily taking meditation therapy and doing yoga, they are best keys to reduce depression effectively.

carriewalt

Unread postby smethjain » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:49 am

Depression is very harmful for our health. It is increase many different types of disease like: Heart problem, Headache and Brain problem.

smethjain

Unread postby ankit123 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks for sharing nice tips kettwarn.actually my friend is suffering this problem..so i will discuss with him..

ankit123

Unread postby harriskalm » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Depression is not at all good fore the health as well as for the fitness of the body. Horrible depression sometimes lead to mental disturbance. Tips to avoid depression are Turn off your television, Say good things about others, Breathe deep and relax, Take a healthy sleep and many more.

harriskalm

Unread postby wiopdaker » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 am

Depression really affects the health of the person because the mind and the body lose all control in that state. To cure depression, all you need is self confidence and belief on yourself. Don't sit alone ever in that situation spent time with the family or friends.

wiopdaker

Unread postby siymenthomas » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

Depression is always horrible, as in depression a person always think negative and try to harm own self. Horrible depression sometime lead to suicide. Try to avoid depression as how as possible.

siymenthomas

Next

Return to Depression