Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Am I Pregnant

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

light pink blood spotting w/ negative pregnancy test (false?

Am I Pregnant Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Am I Pregnant Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

light pink blood spotting w/ negative pregnancy test (false?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 pm

hiii everyone. okay heres the situation. im a week and a day late. sometimes i can be like 2 days late and get my period. but ive never been a week and a day late. me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about two months. we're kinda "trying" to get pregnant but i don't know whats going on. my breasts are tender and the veins in the them are very dark.ive been having abdominal pains and piercing pains where my ovaries would be. i have very bad mood swings (ask my boyfriend (they're really bad) ). and i've been very tired. these have been happening for the past 2 weeks. today i went to wipe myself, and i got light pink blood. but only when i wipe myself. its not like coming out like normal period blood. could this be spotting? i took a pregnacy test on like friday or saturday and it came back negative. could it be false? i need some advice. if anyone could help out that would be great. thanks a lot. :]

HealthForum

Re: light pink blood spotting w/ negative pregnancy test (fa

Unread postby ankit123 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:58 am

you can buy Pregnancy Strips for test..

ankit123

Return to Am I Pregnant