Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Pregnancy

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

32 weeks pregnant

Pregnancy Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Pregnancy Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

32 weeks pregnant

Unread postby lindaalbert » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 am

We are maintaining a pregnancy community in India, here we are around 350 members in our community…

We have posted the questions in online but we did not get proper answers… I will include some of questions from those..please give your suggestions…

Questioned by Raim:

32 weeks pregnant.. only measuring almost 31…?

I’ve been having weird pains and a lot of heaviness on one side. My doctor felt around and was trying to see if the baby was still breech, she said she doesn’t think so but isn’t positive since the heart beat was below the belly button. She said however that she is pretty sure the baby is transverse??? so my first queston is did this happen oa nyone? What happens? Secondly im measuring small (almost 31 weeks and im about to hit 33 weeks) and she said shes not too worried but will check me Again in 2 weeks to make sure she is growing. Ive only gained 1 pd in 4 weeks so could that be the reason?

Please suggest your answers here..

lindaalbert

Return to Pregnancy