Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Abdominal Pain

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Tests to diagnose upper middle abdomen pain

Abdominal Pain Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Abdominal Pain Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Tests to diagnose upper middle abdomen pain

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I have been having upper/middle abdomen pain for about a month now. It started after I had an UTI and was taking antibiotics. Don't know if it's related to the UTI at all, just seemed weird that it started around the same time. The pain is more achy and crampy than sharp. More like a burning sensation. Mostly in the upper area between rib cage but sometimes more around the belly button area and towards the left. It feels better when I eat something. My doctor thinks it could be acid reflux and gave me Protonix to try for 10 days. There is no change with the Protonix (day 8). I also have, ever since I've been young (I'm 35 now), problems with constipation. I go about every other day, sometimes every 3 days, depends. I am going back to the doctor and want her to run some tests, because I really don't think it's acid reflux. What could this be? Should I request more tests to be done?

HealthForum

Return to Abdominal Pain