Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Deppression, Feelings of being alone

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Re: Deppression, Feelings of being alone

Unread postby willaimsjohn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 am

It is very much true that depression is a feeling of being alone. If a person don't get love, care or attention from his or her family, friend, relative and deer ones then a feeling of loneliness occur. A person start remaining quit, rude and there is a sudden change in his or her behavior which is said be depression. It may lead to death of a person.

willaimsjohn

Unread postby AdlerWarn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 am

Depression is a very big and harmful enemy of human health. Avoid to take stress and depression more and try to neglect it as you can do. Listen music and play your favourite sports to make busy yourself.

AdlerWarn

Unread postby ChuckyD » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 am

I've read that women aren't necessarily more often depressed than men. There is still a stigma for men when it comes to seeing a therapist, though that stigma is dissolving. The amount of men who do not seek treatment is much higher than women, thus skewing the numbers. That being said, it is important to be seen by a psychiatrist or doctor if you have been feeling depressed to the point it is affecting your day-to-day life! Actually, if someone could suggest a good portland psychiatrist I'd appreciate it!

ChuckyD

Unread postby espowsong » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 am

A person always feel alone, insure and try to avoid everyone but that is not good for his or her life,maybe you can try make new friends!

espowsong

Unread postby alstonkenn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 am

Depression is one of the bad feeling which make you alone build negative thinking in you. Try to share your problems with your doctor and closest person with you. Divert your mind in other kind of activities.

alstonkenn

Unread postby roberrtkenn » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 am

When a person feel alone in crowed, the feeling of being alone take a person in a depression which is not at all good for the health as well as for the life of a person. It is necessary for a person to avoid depression and involve him or her self in other activity.

roberrtkenn

Unread postby travishogg » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Make sure you are training day-to-day and delivering more fresh air to your minds. Inadequate rest may affect your lifestyle so rest well. Reveal your problems with your close ones and associates. Fast paced yourself in other actions.

travishogg

Unread postby markebatt » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:30 am

Its really true. Whenever I have lots of stress and depression I feel so lonely in my life. In this condition, I'm doing meditation daily once and make busy myself in other kind of my favorite activities.

markebatt

Unread postby aamythomsan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:19 am

That is a big cause of your depression that you have no boy/girl friend ,Friends are great gift of God and you can Share any thing with them which make burden on your heart.So buddy make good friends so that your tension become less.Best Of luck.

aamythomsan

Unread postby bellaingle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I don't want to accept that its just the way I am. I don't want to be a loner. I see people in groups and hanging out all the time, and I desperately want to be part of that. But everyone seems to be in their own clique.

bellaingle

PreviousNext

Return to Depression