Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Stop Smoking

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Quit smoking and live healthy life

Stop Smoking Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Stop Smoking Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. How to stop smoking, smoking risks.

Re: Quit smoking and live healthy life

Unread postby ChuckyD » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 am

Halip places a "Buy Cigars" link in this thread, makes sense. :?

I've been a smoker for about 7 years now and everyday I think about quitting. This is a tough job and really requires a well thought out plan. I'd even suggest a doctor's assistance. I have a prescription for a nicotine blocker but the price is unfortunately way too high for me to afford at the moment. I'd like a second opinion, so if anyone can suggest a Portland doctors I'd appreciate it.

ChuckyD

Unread postby arthuro95 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:02 am

Smoking is dangerous because it has effects on the respiratory system and cardiovascular system.

arthuro95

Unread postby wiopdaker » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:28 am

Smoking is the enemy of the health. Half of the people die because of the habit of smoking. The person who try to quit smoking is helping himself to live a healthy and long life.

wiopdaker

Unread postby Kenna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 pm

A large percentage of the total global population engages into smoking. This is a very detrimental fact for all of us. Despite the slogan of all cigarette manufacturers and companies “cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health”, people still continue to smoke. This only shows that people these days are very uncontrollable and seem to forget the entire importance of a healthy life.

Cigarette smoking is one of the most common causes of deadly illnesses. In fact, a very serious disease called “cancer” can be caused by smoking. This might sound impossible but is real. If you are familiar with lung cancer, this is the most popular disease caused by cigars. Unless people stop consuming cigarettes, they will definitely acquire this very serious ailment that everybody would not wish to have.

Now, if ever you are already a smoker or just planning to try, then you have to start loving your life. You are only given one life. This is very short to be wasted. Try to live it with a purpose by staying healthy and fit.
You may already have plans quit smoking but your problem is maybe on how to do it. If you have a strong drive to stop smoking within you, you have to cultivate it. The desire to quit smoking should start from you and not from others who are concerned for you and your health. This is for you to be very committed with the plan.

The process of quitting may be very hard at first especially when you are used to it for how many years already. Since you want to live a healthy life not only for yourself but for your loved ones, you have to endure all the sufferings during the entire duration of therapy.

The process is done gradually. This is because abrupt withdrawal may show side effects which will provide discomforts to you. If you are used to smoking 1 pack a day, you will be smoking a half the next day and so on and so forth.

The process of quitting may sound simple but it isn’t. Try to be patient in doing this and as you walk towards success, you will see how big he changes in you. To live a quality and healthy life, quit smoking now!

Kenna

Unread postby hanery » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Smoking is worst habits, Every year hundreds of thousands of people around the world die from diseases caused by smoking cigarettes. Its create lung cancer, block blood vessels which results into heart disease and many more disease. smoking shorten 5 to 10 years of man's life.It is totally waste of money and health

hanery

Unread postby roberrtkenn » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 am

Smoking is not at all good for the health as well as for the fitness of the body. People who smoke should quit smoking and lead a healthy and a long life. Smoking lead to various dangerous diseases and sometime death also.

roberrtkenn

Unread postby travishogg » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

The wish to stop using tobacco should begin from you and not from others who are worried for you and your wellness. This is for you to be very dedicated with the strategy.

travishogg

Unread postby tariclome » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 am

Life become really healthy if one should stop to smoke. Its thoughts and physical appearance changes to a great extent and it leads to live a longer and happy life.

tariclome

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 am

ChuckyD wrote:I've been a smoker for about 7 years now and everyday I think about quitting. This is a tough job and really requires a well thought out plan.

Hi, did you tried electronic cigarettes? Some people says it really helps to relieve this habbit..

travishogg wrote:The wish to stop using tobacco should begin from you and not from others who are worried for you and your wellness. This is for you to be very dedicated with the strategy.

This is very important and i likeYour message. Yes, its always about myself and my dedication. :muscle

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby hellyander » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

Smoking is not at all good for the health as well as for the life. It is necessary for a person to quit smoking as soon as possible otherwise it lead to create various dangerous diseases. It is little bit difficult to quit smoking but nothing is impossible, quit smoking and lead a happy and healthy life.

hellyander

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Smoking