Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Bacterial Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Vaginal & anal discharge

Bacterial Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Bacterial Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Vaginal & anal discharge

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 pm

I have had B.Vaginitis for two years and was diagnosied with it a few months ago. (It baffled a few doctors so one finally sent me to a gynocologist). I tooked the vaginal cream Dalacin.V as directed and it didn't work and I ended up having a yeast infection.

I haven't even had sex in three months (much to the annoyance of myself and my boyfriend) and so the discharge still continues and recently my vagina has been burning. I went to put in a tampon and the burning started when I was putting it in. It was so bad that I started to cry. Around the time my vaginal discharge started. I also started getting discharge from my anus.

Vaginal discharge is fishy and the anal discharge is sweet.

I do have anal sex with my boyfriend as he said my vagina is "sloppy" and "loose". I had been queefing after after sex three months ago.

I have been tested for STDS (ALL CLEAN Very Happy) but lately it's just getting worse.

What to do now? What questions should I ask the Gyno when I see him next month?

I just want my anus and vagina back the way it was three years ago. (I also had a period where I left a tampon inside me for four months, I forgot it was in there and I pushed another tampon inside me lodging the other one up further).

HealthForum

Return to Bacterial Disorders