Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Sleep Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

The importance of sleep to overcome sleep disorders

Sleep Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sleep Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

The importance of sleep to overcome sleep disorders

Unread postby Audrey » Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Sleep disorders are constantly emerging in our society. There are increasing number of patients suffering with different circadian rhythm sleep disorders.
What do you think can help overcome sleep disorders? Is there anyone here facing problems with sleep?

Audrey

Re: The importance of sleep to overcome sleep disorders

Unread postby AdvinCharles » Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am

As per my point of view sleeping is the best way to reduce the stress and if you are not sleep well you can feel unhealthy and mood less. you can not work properly so this are the side effect of not sleep well.

AdvinCharles

Unread postby jackbennny » Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am

Try this steps:before go to bed room.

Establish a regular bedtime

Drink warm milk

Dissimulate your bedroom

Reading

jackbennny

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 am

Yes, i experienced when im not going directly from PC to my bed, and instead i read a book or something before sleep, i get calm and sleep better. But i would not drink milk before sleep when not necessary because your body need to rest, so your stomach is also resting.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Audrey » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 am

Drinking milk before going to sleep is found to be very effective in inducing drowsiness. Studies have proven that milk contains a biochemical agent that is called L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan can cause a person to get drowsy. However, it is important to drink the milk warm, because, the effect of L-tryptophan will be enhanced when the milk is warm.

Audrey

Unread postby forumaddicted » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 am

Every one should sleep at least 6 to 7 hours per a day other wise it will effect our health. My brother working as a senior software engineer. He works hard. He used to work 16 to 18 hours a day but now he got many health problems lack of sleep only and best timings is 10 PM to 4 AM.

forumaddicted

Unread postby manusaktteva » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

I am also suffering from sleep disorder because I can't sleep till 2:00PM. Is it reason of working with computer whole day?

manusaktteva

Unread postby forumhealth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:19 pm

manusaktteva wrote:I am also suffering from sleep disorder because I can't sleep till 2:00PM. Is it reason of working with computer whole day?

Hi, im working with computer 10 hours a day and i think that this can be the cause too. One need to modiffy this and do also other home works and also be calm and peacefull before sleep and all our thoughts should be sorted out before sleep i think. :coffee

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenie » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 am

I had never heard about these things before. I will keep these things in my mind.

Jenie

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 pm

I noticed that it is because of all the thoughts in my mind. It kept me up and then I was thinking about my sleep disorder. So it is only our thoughts that don't get time to be processed and our mind is just working the backlog in bed.

Shree1990

Next

Return to Sleep Disorders