Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Sleep Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Problems of sleep disorders.

Sleep Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sleep Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Problems of sleep disorders.

Unread postby jackbennny » Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 am

The recommended amount of sleep for an adult person is 7 hours per night, and routinely sleeping less might be risky. In the research project, data regarding civil servants sleeping habits was collected between the years 1985-8 and 1992-3; the civil servants mortality rates were then checked in 2004. Other factors like age, BMI (body mass index), smoking habits, physical condition, etc. were all taken into consideration

jackbennny

Re: Problems of sleep disorders.

Unread postby Audrey » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Sleeping is a very important part of a human body functioning. To do various jobs properly, all body parts work jointly. Working whole long day makes body parts tiring and thus, to remove that tiresome, one necessarily needs to sleep at least for 8 hours daily at night. It is a minimum amount of sleeping that is necessary for everyone. Still, some studies have stated that sleeping amount can be varied according to age. Thus, as per age, infants who sleep for 16 hours is normal, teenagers require 9 hours for sleeping and for adults, this amount is 7-8 hours.

Last edited by Audrey on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Audrey

Unread postby Henrywronger » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

According to me every person have to sleep everyday 7 to 8 hour but if any of the person cant sleep this time but more or less that is the sleep disorder. you have to do the yoga and exercise for that and take proper medicine for that.

Henrywronger

Unread postby Asleystewart » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 am

If a person can sleep 6 hrs then it is normal but if is not then first reduce stress and then do some Yoga.

For further services regarding health visit @ http://www.meds-dropshipper.com/

Asleystewart

Unread postby anjaliSha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 am

Hi welcome friend at this online platform. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this open online platform. It is the best idea to take benefit from other life experience to solve problem in easy and effective way. I am here for you to provide the best in class effective method and tips and tricks to clear your doubt in easy way. This is good opportunity for me to solve your problem on behalf of my personal life experience that provide maximum benefit to you in limited time period solve out your problem. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. It is very horrible problem not easy to manage properly. We consult with an expert in Ukraine to get permanent solution of my sleep disorder problem that are ruined my life day by day. I want to overcome this horrible problem at any cost.
I want to suggest you some easy and effective tips and tricks that help that you should keep in mind to get maximum benefit to solve your sleep disorder problem in limited time period. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well. It is clear indicate that your body is not in balance with hormone. You should not underestimate the power of a balance hormone in body. You should stop negative thinking and start with positive thinking to get real time benefit in short time period. You can use yoga and meditation to get full relaxation and negative stop thinking professional way. You should give preference to yoga special for deep sleep to get maximum benefit in sleep disorder problem solution.

anjaliSha

Return to Sleep Disorders