Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Stop Smoking

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Chest Pain / Smoking

Stop Smoking Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Stop Smoking Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. How to stop smoking, smoking risks.

Chest Pain / Smoking

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

Hi everyone

i am a 20yr old male and have smoked for three years. However recently I have cutback a lot, having one here or there or none at all some days. I'm trying to stop all together.

Anyways the other week I noticed a small sharp pain on the left side of my chest in a small spot and only felt it when I moved a certain way or took a very deep breath. Now it's at the point where it is no longer a small spot; I feel sharp pains up and down my entire lung. I feel them now when I breathe normally and turn my upperbody in any direction. It hurts to laugh, blow my nose , sneeze and all that good stuff. I cant even take a deep breath because it is too painful.

Does anyone have any input about this?

Thanks guys.

HealthForum

Re: Chest Pain / Smoking

Unread postby hellyander » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

Smoking is dangerous for the health as we all are aware of that, if a person smoke regularly then he face many problem and pain in the chest is very common. To remain healthy and fit it is necessary for a person to quit smoking.

hellyander

Unread postby rickryne » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Well, Smoking is bad habit and also major problem of health.There are many problems of heart disease and also lung problems.The chest pain is also affected by the smoking.

rickryne

Unread postby RickyCraig » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

People, who smoke, are ten times added acceptable to die from larynx cancer, esophagus, abiding adverse lung disease, including emphysema. The accident becomes even college if cigarette smoker is accumulated with booze use or with anatomic acknowledgment to assertive types of baneful substances, such as asbestos.

RickyCraig

Unread postby rhettricol » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Smoking may cause chest pain. It is very bad for our health when you are smoke daily throughout non stop cigarettes in between 5 or 10 minutes brake so it is very dangerous for health and it may cause cancer diseases.

rhettricol

Unread postby kerdyhomes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Smoking is very bad habit because it is ruined your life. It is affect your health badly. I would like to say that avoid Smoking because of it there is a possibilities of Chest pain and it is sign of bad health.

kerdyhomes

Unread postby FranklinGorst » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 am

Fairly terrifying however of course this develops- nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, therefore less blood circulation towards the heart. Not to point out deadly carbon monoxide in the bloodstream as opposed to oxygen. Heart problems may be the indication of a significant problem and shouldn't be overlooked. Just give up smoking.

FranklinGorst

Unread postby jesminlouise » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

Smoking is very dangerous for health that cause chest pain. Smoking provide less oxygen to the blood and damage our arteries. Smoking decrease flow of blood in heart and whole body, these all reasons increase chest pain.

jesminlouise

Unread postby AdvinCharles » Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 am

As per my know ledge the smoking is the bed for health, it is the dangerous for lung and heart because the smoke directly effect the lung and it create the chest pain and also the heart pain.

AdvinCharles

Unread postby komearmilea » Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 am

So you are asking me solution of chest pain with out leaving smoking, my means you want to be continue smoking, for that purpose you have to be start chest exercise such as pull ups, push down, running regularly etc..

komearmilea

Next

Return to Stop Smoking