Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Baby Names

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Baby Names : Looking for Something Different

Baby Names Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Baby Names Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Baby Names : Looking for Something Different

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Here it goes, I hate common, simple names. I have the middle names already figured out for each gender (whichever it may be). I just need to find a nice, meaningful, uncommon, unique or beautiful name.. I am a spiritualist, I love nature, my fiance is in the military, I am going into health care, I am very caring, we are very much in love.. just to give you a view on us. Any suggestions? Open to every name suggestion, even the weird ones! Just to let you know.. I hate common names like Jacob/Jake, Kyle, Simon, etc..

Another question. Is it weird to name your baby after your father, or even one of your own names? (whether it be male or female) My fiance's name is Madison, I love that name for a man. It means son of a great warrior. Would it be weird if I named my son/daughter after him? (Madison Jr.) lol.. just a thought.

I also love boys names for girls.

I posted a list of names below that I like. If you have anything to add to the list or comment on some names, feel free and help me! Smile I tried to post a lot of unisex names but a lot of girl names came up!

Girl:
Dijheanne
Danika
Willow
Kyleigh
December/November (depending what month she is born, if it's a girl. my fiance is in November and I am in December so it's kind of special Smile )
Flower
Sierra
Hazel
Dorothy
Rosemary
Serenity
Fawn
Honey
Fantasia
Peyton/Payton
Harmony
Dahlia
Belle/Bella
Ahreya
TeAnn/DeAnn
Annaleigh
Emerald

Unisex:
Lyric
Dawson
Madison
Marley
Cadence
Dakota
Logan
Raegan
Sage
Preston

Boy:
Cale (could also be unisex)
Cage

HealthForum

Re: Baby Names : Looking for Something Different

Unread postby stevenmaico » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 am

I have just helped of few search engines for searching different baby names. And I got many sites for that. Good topic for discussion.

stevenmaico

Re: Baby Names : Looking for Something Different

Unread postby mack551 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm

well names are good
my son's name is matt and i love it i hope you like it. for daughter i like

Elena
Asha

mack551

Return to Baby Names