Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Second Trimester of Pregnancy

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Bruising on bottom of Belly

Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Bruising on bottom of Belly

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

My daughter noticed tonight that I have a bruise the size of a quarter on the bottom side of my belly. I am currently 20 weeks along in my pregnancy. Should I call my doctor and ask her what this is or should I wait for my next appointment which is about a week away. I am just concerned since this is my second pregnancy and I did not have any bruising with my first child. Any advice?

HealthForum

Re: Bruising on bottom of Belly

Unread postby lindaalbert » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 am

Am 22 weeks pregnant... this is my second pregnancy I din't experience bruise on belly while pregnancy... you better to consult doctor... do you have any pain at that place???

lindaalbert

Re: Bruising on bottom of Belly

Unread postby lawtonobgyn » Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 am

Actually, its very rare to get bruising on bottom of belly when you are pregnant and it may have happened because of allergy. However, its good to see your doctor for the treatment.

lawtonobgyn

Return to Second Trimester of Pregnancy