Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Depression During Pregnancy

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

feeling so alone and hopeless

Depression During Pregnancy Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression During Pregnancy Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Pregnancy depression help.

feeling so alone and hopeless

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:32 pm

I am 8 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy, but I miscarried at 9 weeks back in March. I am feeling so horrible. I haven't left my house in over a week. I'm avoiding my friends and family. I lay in bed all day and cry. I can't even take a shower. I've been off of work for the summer and I'm scared to start up again next week. Don't know if I'll be able to do it. My husband tries to be supportive, but he gets frustrated and doesn't understand why I feel this way. Honestly, I don't either. I want to be happy and excited, but I feel like I'm being crushed by this depression and anxiety. I feel like there's no end in sight. I have had episodes of depression in the past, but this might be the worse. I am worried about my baby being able to thrive when I am feeling so low. I feel so alone. It would be nice to know that there are others who have had or are having a similar experience.

HealthForum

Re: feeling so alone and hopeless

Unread postby ryhangill » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am

Feeling so alone and hopeless is not good for the health a well as for the fitness. These symptoms may be result of depression. Most of the time a person have these kind of feeling but it is necessary to avoid them as how as possible otherwise you and your family has to suffer.

ryhangill

Unread postby harryswillamis » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

If a person had a feeling of alone and hopeless then it is necessary for his or her family members and friends to take care of him or her. These thing can lead to negative effective on the health of a person and also on the mind. Apart from them in these situation a person always thing to negative which sometimes lead to suicides.

harryswillamis

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Sometimes we simly cant force others to act diferently to us and we need to modiffy our way of thinking and our thoughts. There we can find some small things we can be happy about. Find a new usefull hobby or ways to help others daily.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby lawtonobgyn » Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

Living in stress is never good for your health and during pregnancy it can be dangerous. Hence, first of all you should visit to your doctor for the problem you are facing. Other than that try to be happy like listening music, hanging out with friends, call them to your home to get rid of stress and to live healthy life.

lawtonobgyn

Return to Depression During Pregnancy