Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Fitness, Health and Nutrition

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

How to Get Six Pack Abs

Fitness, Health and Nutrition Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Pregnancy Fitness, Health and Nutrition Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

How to Get Six Pack Abs

Unread postby lindaalbert » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 am

Hi,

My husband trying to get six pack abs body from last 3 months. but he had succeed very little bit.. can anybody share how to get a six pack abs in 3 months.. Also he will do daily workouts(2 hours).

lindaalbert

Re: How to Get Six Pack Abs

Unread postby aeronmarino » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 am

You can start some exercise to get six pack abs. You can do cardio , weight lifting , sit ups , do crunches and do leg lifts. Drink lots of water and avoid junk foods for get better result.

aeronmarino

Unread postby Adam Dixon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

It is not impossible to get the six pack abs for that you have to do exercise.You can get it but you also avoid the junk food and drink the water more.

Adam Dixon

Unread postby MarkJhonshon » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 am

According to me if you want to get six abs then you have to do some kind of exercise which helps to increase your abs exercise like push ups, sit ups which helps you to increase abs .

MarkJhonshon

Unread postby scottjeremy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 am

Six pack abs is something many people desire, but few people have the real drive to obtain them. Some people believe that the fast way to six pack abs is to train the abs every day. Believe me, its not gonna work this way with abs. Hence. consider advice of professional fitness trainers.

scottjeremy

Return to Fitness, Health and Nutrition