Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Pregnancy

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Pressure On Lower Abdomen/uterus Area

Pregnancy Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Pregnancy Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Pressure On Lower Abdomen/uterus Area

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

For at least the past few days, i've noticed a sensation of pressure that can almost be described as light cramping or a feeling of heaviness in the area right above my pubic bone, about where my uterus is. This feeling is actually a bit lower than where I typically feel my menstrual cramps. Also, I just got off my period, and i'm on the patch, and a condom was used every time. I have no other symptoms of pregnancy, and my next period is weeks away. I know that no one here can tell me if i'm pregnant or not, and i'm not asking that question - I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this sensation in relation to pregnancy. I've spoken in the past to other women who've been pregnant before who described a feeling of "bubbles" in that area (the baby's growth at work) so I thought perhaps this "heavy" sensation could also be a sign. If I am pregnant, I haven't been for more than a few days. I have had no stomach/digestive issues going on right now that this could be related to. This is definitely a uterine feeling. I also feel as though the muscles in that area feel weaker than normal. Has anyone else felt this in the earliest stages of pregnancy?

HealthForum

Return to Pregnancy