Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Pregnancy Q and A

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Getting sick almost everyday?

Pregnancy Q and A Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Pregnancy Q and A Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Getting sick almost everyday?

Unread postby lindaalbert » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 am

Questioned by Ryan:

I'm 21 weeks pregnant?
And I'm still getting sick almost everyday, can someone let me know what they did to not get sick, I've tried eating different things in the morning nothing seems to help… any suggestions?

——————————————————————————————————————————-----------------------

We are maintaining a pregnancy community in India, here we are around 350 members in our community…

We have posted a questions in online but we did not get proper answers… I would like to include here, please give your answer here..

lindaalbert

Re: Getting sick almost everyday?

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 pm

What about trying to reduce stress at all costs, eat more vegetab les, fruit and less meat and sweets? This might get you better in my oppinion.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby ryans » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 am

Yes, its absolutely true that lack of exercises as well as improper diet can make you sick. Also, getting stressed and easily depressed can make you suffer from many health related problems. So start doing exercises, eat healthy food and live a happy life.

ryans

Unread postby lawtonobgyn » Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

Improper diet should be the main cause of getting sick almost everyday. However, in your situation, I would recommend you to take advise from your doctors regarding your sickness as well as about your diet.

lawtonobgyn

Return to Pregnancy Q and A