Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Parenting Parenting Community

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Please help, I don't want to hurt anyone

Parenting Community Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Parenting Community Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Please help, I don't want to hurt anyone

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I have recently left my husband after 11 years of marriage. We have a 9 year old boy together. Due to the nature of the split (I had an affair) and the fact that my husband doesn't work, we have decided that he remain sole parent of our child and I have my son for 2 evenings a week and a full day on Saturday.

My boyfriend whom I was having an affair with, lives in Queensland, Australia while I live in Melbourne, Australia - about 2 hours apart by plane trip.

My boyfriend used to live in Melbourne but he hates it here, climate etc. He is reluctant to move down here to be with me cause of this reason. We are now also engaged so we need to be able to make some progress with our life together as well. He is currently trying to get into Paramedics in QLD and may be unable to get a transfer to Melbourne also which poses another problem..

Problem is that if I move up to Queensland, I will only be able to see my son on School Holidays and maybe a weekend here and there throughout the year as well as regular phonecalls. I feel like I would be a bad mum and deserting my son in a sense in order to try and make a go of it with the man I love and who loves me.

Am I wrong and bad if I contemplate moving away??? I want honest answers, what would others do in my situation? Please any advice will be appreciated. I love my son so much and the last thing I want to do is to be deserting him and having people think I don't care...... What is the best way to handle this situation?

My fiancee is sad because we can't move on together properly. If I stay in Melb, i guess I risk loosing my fiancee and our happiness together as a couple but then if I go people are going to say that I put him before my son and I don't care.....oh this is a horrible spot to be in right now....

HealthForum

Return to Parenting Community